Study MBBS in Russia in 2020
MBBS in Russia is already popular among international students. Russia has vast medical history acknowledges MBBS students from more than 100 nations over the world for MBBS in Russia. Some of the Universities discover their place on the world’s 30 best medical universities. There are 55 universities that offer MBBS admissions in Russia making the nation an international hub for medical study, 13 colleges offer MBBS in Russia that are completely taught in English medium. It becomes an advantage for aspiring students from various geologies to adapt and learn in a mixed culture-rich social group and global environment at the university extend. Great education-to-personalized attention from the professors-to-consistent learning-to-easy admissions at an economical total expense with no donations or entrance tests(few universities conduct the exam as a formality basis to identify genuine students). MBBS in Russia is approved by MCI, WHO, FAIMER, IMED, and other popular international medical councils and organizations. MBBS in Russia can be finished in 6 years.
Note: Russia doesn’t offer an internship to Medical students. But it is mandatory for Indian Students and after cracking MCI/FMGE/NEXT, students will have to complete a 1-year compulsory rotatory internship in the Indian government or private hospital (MCI recognized).
Medical Study in Russia is exceptionally simple for an ordinary student because any student from all over the world can take MBBS Admission with no entrance exam. MBBS fees in Russia are economically affordable because of the fact that the Russian Government gives a subsidy for education. The normal MBBS expense in Russia is between 2.5 Lacs to 5 Lacs for every year. Reputed Russian Medical Universities are recognized in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anyplace in the world including India (after passing qualifying license exam in that specific country). Students from everywhere throughout the globe go to Russia for MBBS and few reputed medical universities give quality training and practical knowledge.
Students get fully furnished hostel facilities inside the college campus with fresh and quality food. All MBBS students in Russia get Medical Insurance for all courses and get full medical treatment when they need it. Students during the course also start their preparation for MCI screening test and teachers are very much aware of the same. Medical courses are taught in English and Russian dialects, MBBS students likewise get preparing to become familiar with the Russian Language because by learning the Russian language a student can speak with patients in the hospital during the time of medical practice.
Note: MBBS in Russia is taught in three major ways:
- A complete course in the English language only.
- A complete course in Bilingual (2-3 years in English and last 2-3 years in Russian).
- A complete course in the Russian language only.
Warning: Before enrolling yourself in an MBBS course in Russia, kindly verify the medium of teaching or else, you will suffer for life.
Following the first come-first served criteria, one can seek MBBS admission in Russia without any entrance test.
Low cost: The Russian Ministry of Health and Education has sponsored education to a large extent. That is the reason why the normal MBBS charges in Russia runs between 2.5 to 5 lakhs for each annum.
MCI Screening: Also, there are few reputed MCI approved medical universities in Russia for Indians. Students in Russia are additionally prepared for the MCI screening test with the goal that they can be licensed to practice in India.
Languages: MBBS courses in Russian colleges are educated in English and Russian, which means students get an opportunity to learn Russian and practice in Russia. During the fourth, fifth and sixth year, expert surgeons in the hospitals act as tutors and work with the students, here is the place the Russian language assumes an essential job in the learning procedure.
Duration: The total duration of the course is 6 years in all MBBS Universities in Russia. As per recent news, few reputed universities have spoken with Russian Federation to decrease the course duration from 6 years to 5 years. In India, presently course duration has been changed from 4 and a half years to 4 years and 2 months (excluding internship).
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS from Russia:
- No donations to be paid.
- Affordable study fees.
- Low cost of living.
- WHO, MCI Recognised medical universities.
- Easy admission process.
- English Medium MBBS course in Russia.
- Very good quality teaching standards.
- Hostel accommodation with comfort.
- All sorts of food (Italian, Indian, German, French, Mexican, Japanese, Arabic, etc.) is available at most of the universities.
- Facilities for academics and sports.
- Well-equipped hospitals with tertiary care units.
- 100% Visa Guarantee.
- All the universities are Government-owned in Russia.
- The universities focus on both practical and theoretical aspects of education which is crucial for medical students looking to study the MBBS course in Russia.
- Universities in the country hire talented and experienced teachers.
MCI Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia:
- They must be of 17 years of age minimum.
- Indian students’ age must correspond with the NEET eligibility age.
- They must have 50% in their class 12 board exams, including science subjects and English.OBC/SC/ST students must have 40%, including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- International students must have valid visas and passports.
- Indian students must have valid MCI certificate i.e. NEET-UG qualified are eligible only.
- The students first have to fill the admission forms of their chosen Russian medical university.
- Submission of the filled-up forms along with required documents
- Students will then receive their admission letter as well as the invitation letter.
- After receiving the admission letter, visa work must be started
- Get hold of your valid visa and passport
- Fly to Russia to make your dream of becoming a doctor come true.
- Mark sheets of the board exams.
- NEET mark sheet.
- Valid passport.
- Passport size photos.
- Migration certificate.
- Bank statement.
- Offer letter from the university.
- Student Visa.
- Medical reports (HIV Test).
Universities you can trust:
- Kazan Federal University
- Crimea State Medical University
- People’s Friendship University
- Russian National Research Medical University (Pirogov)
- IM Sechenov Medical University
Last, but not least in a nutshell kindly make a thorough research on every aspect before enrolling yourself in MBBS in Russia.
To Parents/Guardian, please consider the following things:
- Ask about University/medical faculties/teaching/alumni.
- Don’t ask silly questions like food/mess facilities. Every standard University has its own setup and acts in the best professional way. Also, international universities are well equipped with basic necessities. Let your son/daughter learn to do basic things in life i.e. cooking, cleaning, washing. After all, it will help in the overall development of your child.
“Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow.”