Among many study abroad destinations to pursue higher education, Belarus is one of the most preferred destinations.
Belarus, a landlocked nation in Eastern Europe, is known for its Stalinist engineering, fabulous fortresses, and primitive backwoods. Belarus is a non-coastal country located in Eastern Europe. Belarus has five neighbors; Russia, Latvia, Belarus, Lithuania, and Ukraine. The country is famous for its massive fortifications, Stalinist architecture, and primitive forests. The two main languages in Belarus are Belarusian and Russian, although an increasing number of young people are fluent in English as well. It is considered one of the countries that carry the richness and traces of history.
Importance of Study MBBS in Belarus
Belarus is the most preferred location to study medicine and pursue MBBS. In addition, students joining MBBS in Belarus need not worry about communication as the language spoken is English throughout the country, though Russian is the most popular. The temperature adds value to the destination for a pleasant climate throughout the year. Most of the universities here rated in world best universities. Students studying in Belarus have the opportunity to get Training in Europe Biggest Hospital which can be a mark of greatest kick-off in their career.
Studying in Belarus should be the best choice for both domestic and international students. This is due to the standard and quality of the education system in Belarus. Education in Belarus is of a very high standard, hence every year students from all over the world troop into Belarus for studies in their respective courses of choice. Studying in Belarus is more than just a dream of having a degree program or a Master’s program abroad; The Belarusian universities and other high institutions are immensely equipped with education facilities to meet the standard of any present-day academic challenge.
There has been a constant grown in the higher education since 1991. As per the data available in 2011, 4725 out of every 10,000 citizens were undergraduates. To allow more student mobility, Belarus has adopted ECTS system (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System). The country ha s45 state owned and 10 private institutions for higher education.
As a growing economy and having high literacy rate, Belarus is also the choice of study for medical aspirants looking to study MBBS abroad. Every year a good number of medical aspirants opt for Belarus as there is no capitation fee or entrance exam to seek admission in MBBS course. The government spends a significant part of its budget for uplifting the standards of education at par with the international norms. With an easy admission procedure and advanced technological progress, the students gain sufficient academic brilliance and practical knowledge in the subject. With affordable tuition fees, low living costs and welcoming population, MBBS in Belarus is gaining popularity while delivering the best classroom education.
The country offers a medical degree course, the duration of which is 6 years. The students need to pursue their internship in India on return after the completion of the course and successfully qualifying their FMGE examination. The academic session starts in the month of September. It is better to apply to the universities through authorized service partners as early as in the months of June-July as the admissions are on first come first serve basis.
A student must attain an age of min 17years and maximum 25 years on or before 31st December in the year of taking admission. He/she must obtain a minimum of 50% in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects. NEET qualification is mandatory for all the students applying for MBBS abroad starting in the session 2019.
The language of instruction in Belarus is English. However the students have to gain knowledge about the regional language of the country so as to develop a good rapport and trust with the patients and present a good case study results.
Our Services is the authorized service partner for MBBS in Belarus. A trustworthy name, you can always connect with our counselors to seek guidance and support for university selection and admission procedure to confirm your seat for MBBS in Belarus.
Advantages of the Studying MBBS in Belarus for Indian Students
- English medium of education throughout the MBBS course.
- No donation & capitation fees for taking MBBS admission in Belarus.
- TOEFL and IELTS test are not required for MBBS in Belarus
- After Completion MBBS from Belarus, students will be eligible for certificate or entrance exams like MCI, USMLE, PMDC, PLAB & many more.
- MBBS degree from Belarus medical universities is recognized globally.
- Easy & simple admission process for studying MBBS in Belarus.
- Affordable course fee structure for MBBS programme in Belarus.
- Top MCI & WHO approved medical universities in Belarus.
- Modern hospitals are available for internship during MBBS in Belarus.
- Student friendly campus environment.
- A complete safety and security for foreign students.
Education System in Belarus
- Belarus has an education system equivalent to the soviet union. There are around 250 vocational schools and 57 higher education institutions.
- The country has more than 100+ advanced training institutions.
- Universities at Belarus has a wonderful campus & engaging study atmosphere.
- Students will get an opportunity to learn Russian & Belarusian language.
- Lectures are taught by world-class professors.
- Overall education facilities at Belarus are ideal for Indian medical students.
Belarus Student Visa
- Belarus student visa is the authorization provided to each Indian students to stay & study in Belarus. Foreign nationals need to obtain a study visa Belarus after receiving an invitation letter from the institute.
- Study Visa Belarus is usually issued at the Minsk International Airport with the help of an invitation letter by the migration department of Belarus.
- The immigration officer will check the visa details of applicants & approve the letter which enables the applicants to depart from their homeland.
Note: Applicants need to inform the date of arrival to the respective university of Belarus before arrival.
Visa Processing Time
- Processing time for study visa Belarus is the 6 working days after the submission of the visa application. It is very less time as compared to any other country.
- More Reasons you Should Opt for MBBS Course in Belarus
- In case you are thinking to opt for studying medicine in Abroad? then MBBS in Belarus will be great option due to high quality of education with highly experience faculties, sophisticated labs & modern techniques.
- We have listed few reasons why you should study MBBS in Belarus :
- All the Medical Universities in Belarus are government recognized.
- A complete safety and security for foreign students studying MBBS in Belarus
- Availability of Indian food is easy.
- Modern hospitals are available for internship
- Belarus Medical dеgrее rесоgnіzеd bу – МСІ & WНО authorities
Note: Above mentioned are the reasons that every calendar year more than 1000 foreign students from across the world come to study medicine in Belarus.
|University Name||Established Year||Eligibility||NEET Score||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fees||Population||Country Rank||World Rank||Location|
|Belarussian State Medical University||1921||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||5100 USD||850 USD||1,742,124||2||2608||Minsk|
|Gomel State Medical University||1990||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||4200 USD||1000 USD||480,951||25||7536||Gomel|
|Grodno State Medical University||1958||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||4400 USD||800 USD||370,000||10||4955||Grodno|
|Vitebsk State Medical University||1934||HSC QUALIFIED||NEET QUALIFIED||4800 USD||600 USD||342,700||12||5812||Vitebsk|
Admission Process: Step-by-Step:
It might be intimidating when you are the first one in and around the family to apply for a foreign university. Going forward in the application process you might get confused about what you need to do ahead. This is the reason why we have created a step-by-step process that will help you to complete the process without much struggle.
It is advised that you stay in the hostels provided by the university as you will be able to understand the atmosphere.
Documents That You Need For Visa To Study MBBS In Belarus:
As mentioned above, you need to have some documents ready in order to apply for the visa. For your convenience we have mentioned all the documents below:
These are the documents that you need to have and then your visa application will be processed.
What are the accommodation facilities provided by MBBS university in Belarus?
Hostels in the medical universities in Belarus have everything that you might ask for. There are all the things that a student might need for living. A bed, table, chair and all other basic things that are needed. They also provide extra space where the students can cook their own food with their own ingredients.
Can you get admission to a medical university in Belarus without appearing for NEET?
No, a student who has not appeared for NEET is not eligible for getting admission into any medical university in Belarus. This is why if you are planning to get admission, you need to give the exam and qualify for the basic cutoff in order to be eligible.
What is the average cost of living in Belarus?
A student can stay in Belarus with a budget of between 10-15 thousand. This is the basic cost and it can vary according to the habits and the lifestyle that the students want. If the students live in the hostel, there are chances that they can reduce the budget. If you live outside too, the budget won’t go too high.