Successful track record of 21+ years in IELTS, PTE or English Coaching!!!
Training schedule: Section Wise Training
Writing: 1 week
- Types of IELTS/PTE essays.
- Marking criteria.
- How to write an introduction to the essays.
- Idea generation for essays (SEE THE GQ Technique).
- How to develop the body paragraphs (REEREE technique): Reason-Effect-Example Method.
- Writing conclusion.
- Role of grammatical structures and collocations (vocabulary) in high scoring essays.
- Essay correction and feedback.
- Outline of each type of essay.
- Mistakes to avoid and the checklist for essays.
- Different types.
- Outline each type of question.
- Writing the introduction.
- Writing the overview.
- Developing the body paragraphs.
- Appropriate vocabulary and grammatical structure.
- Mistakes to avoid.
Reading: 1 week
- Time management in IELTS/PTE reading.
- Types of questions.
- Question types where the answers are in sequence.
- Strategies for True, False, Not Given (specifically for IELTS) questions and practice.
- Headings to paragraphs (IELTS)/ Reorder paragraphs (PTE) – strategies and practice.
- MCQs – strategies and practice.
- Fill in the blanks (Grammatical concepts) and strategies.
- Match the column (IELTS) – strategies and variations.
- From which paragraph the information is taken (IELTS): strategies and practice.
- Short answer questions and remaining question types (IELTS): strategies and practice.
Listening: 3 sessions
- Strategies for the pen and paper and computer delivered tests.
- High Scoring strategies for all types of questions.
- High Scoring strategies and practice of MCQs and its variations.
- Tackling maps (IELTS).
- Difficulty solving.
Speaking: 2 weeks
- Introduction to IELTS/PTE Speaking test.
- The real-time practice of Section 1, 2, and 3 types of questions (IELTS).
- The real-time practice of all 5 types of questions (PTE).
- Training period: 1 month.
- 6 sessions of 45 minutes each per week for 4 weeks (45 min/session X 6 days X 4 weeks = 1,080 min (24 hrs).
- Writing correction support is provided.
- Digital library access is provided.
- Mock tests will be provided.
- Support for improving English for weak students (at a nominal extra fee).
This is indicative and it can be customized according to the individual needs.
Cost of Training: 8,000 INR (Inclusive of GST).