After class 12, medical is one of the most sought-after career paths for students. In countries like India, there is a low doctors and patients ratio, which makes it a paradise of opportunities for medical professionals. However, there are a vast array of challenges the students need to go through to get their seats reserved in the top universities in India. Most students go for MBBS in India. However, few selected candidates get their seats. Due to the fewer number of universities and high competition in an extremely populated country like India, many students miss out on the opportunity to tailor a fruitful career in their motherland. On top of that, the financial barriers are one of the most prominent aspects that prohibit middle-class students from getting admission to top universities. Most Indian medical universities demand donations and include other hidden charges for admission. This turns out to be a hurdle in the academic journey of medical aspirants.
Here stepping out of the country to get access to quality education within a pocket-friendly fee structure is essential. However, choosing the right country is often confusing for the students as there are tons of options available. If you are a medical aspirant who is hopping around to know about the best location to pursue MBBS with a standard budget, Kyrgyzstan can be the most preferable location.
Kyrgyzstan offers the most affordable MBBS program for foreign students. The top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan charge as low as 12 lacs including the MBBS tuition fees and hostel accommodation charges. All the universities are approved by the major medical bodies in the world like World Health Organisation (WHO), MCI, UNESCO, FAIMER, and more. Studying in Kyrgyzstan is a dream come true for medical aspirants as the country offers the most premium facilities at economical pricing. So, Kyrgyzstan is on your preference list for MBBS abroad, check out the complete article to know the ins and outs of the medical education and universities of Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan is one of the most adorable countries located in Central Asia. The country was formerly titled the Kyrgyz Republic and is popular for its natural beauty. Kyrgyzstan is situated in the middle of China and Kazakhstan. It is basically a landlocked country covered with mountains. Kyrgyzstan shares its border with Uzbekistan in the west, Tajikistan in the southwest, Kazakhstan in the north, and China in the southeast. Bishkek, the largest city in the country, is the official capital of Kyrgyzstan. The city covers a total area of over 49 square miles. Kyrgyzstan was initially occupied by Russia in 1876. However, in 1991, the country grabbed its independence from the Soviet Union. The main religion of the population in Kyrgyzstan is Islam. Almost 80% of the people in the country walk on the roads of Islam and are Muslims. However, the country follows Russian culture, and the government has adopted the Russian education system.
The Indian candidates will be pretty comfortable under the climatic conditions of Kyrgyzstan as the country has similar weather to the colder cities of India. For the Indian candidates who desire to pursue MBBS at affordable pricing, Kyrgyzstan can be the top choice for them. Although the country features a small list of MCI recognized medical universities in comparison with popular countries like Russia, the USA, and more, Kyrgyzstan is known for its premium education system and slightly lower cost of MBBS program. Kyrgyzstan accepts all Indian students irrespective of their culture, religion, etc. Pursuing MBBS from the best medical universities in Kyrgyzstan assures quality life and career to foreign students. Its degree is highly valued in every corner of the world. However, if you want to get good opportunities after passing out from the MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan, choosing the right university is important. So, make sure to check the best universities in the Kyrgyzstan section to get more details.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
Disadvantages Of Studying MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
Although there is a bag full of advantages of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, there are some negative sides to be considered too. Here primary disadvantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are as follows –
Eligibility To Get Admission In Top Medical Universities Of Kyrgyzstan
All the popular universities of Kyrgyzstan have set a predefined set of criteria to accept foreign candidates. There are the most prominent eligibility criteria to reserve your seat in the top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan –
Documents Required For MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
The list of documents required for admission to the top medical institutions of Kyrgyzstan may vary as per the needs of the universities. However, the most important documents that every student must mandatorily have are as follows –
Admission Process For MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
The top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan implement easy and hassle-free admission processes. The students can simply check their eligibility and reach out to the university’s official website to fill the admission form. Follow these easy steps to reserve your seat in the top MBBS universities in Kyrgyzstan –
Step 1 – Reach out to the official website of your desired medical university in Kyrgyzstan and fill up the online application form. Make sure to fill in all the details properly and cross-check before submitting.
Step 2 – Submit all the required documents and make sure to print out a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference.
Step 3 – If you have filled the form correctly with all avoid details, the university will verify the application and pass an admission letter for you.
Step 4 – Once you hand your hands on the admission letter, you can apply for a Visa for Kyrgyzstan.
Step 5 – After a visa is allotted to you, you need to connect to the Indian Embassy office in Kyrgyzstan to discuss more details.
Requirements For Applying For Student Visa To Kyrgyzstan
Every student needs a Kyrgyzstan student to pursue an MBBS program in the top medical universities. Here are the main documents required to apply for Kyrgyzstan’s student visa –
- To apply for a visa of Kyrgyzstan, the student must have got their admission letter implying they have reserved their seats in the university.
- Standard documents like identity proof, passport-sized photos, admission letters, and more are required to apply for the visa.
- The government allots a student visa to the candidates which can be extended to the duration of the MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan.
Duration of MBBS Course In Kyrgyzstan
The total duration of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years. However, the total time is broken up into two parts – the academic period and the internship period –
- In the first five years of the MBBS program, the students gain quality knowledge on the theoretical and conceptual parts of medicine & clinical studies.
- At the end of the fifth academic year, the students must take part in a one-year internship, where they get premium practical training in top hospitals and medical clinics in the country. High-profile doctors and medical professionals train the students to sharpen their knowledge.
- After completing six years of the MBBS program the candidates are eligible to appear for all the important tests like USMLE, PLAB, MCI, and more.
Courses Offered By Medical Universities In Kyrgyzstan
|Name of Institute||Cost Of MBBS Program|
|Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University||$32,500|
|Osh State Medical University||$19,300|
|Kyrgyz State Medical Academy||$22,500|
|International School of Medicine||$22,500|
|Asian Medical Institute||$18,300|
|Jalalabad State Medical University||$18,400|
MBBS Syllabus In Kyrgyzstan
|2nd Semester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Biochemistry, Physiology, and Microbiology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th–5th||7th–10th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings|
|Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during the fourth to the sixth year of MBBS.|
There is a vast array of medical courses offered by the top universities in Kyrgyzstan. While some of the top programs are as follows –
- General Medicine
- Preparatory Programs
Scholarships For Studying MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
The financial burden is one of the most terrifying hurdles a student faces during his/her higher studies. However, the top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan features an extremely affordable tuition fee structure. On top of that, the students can apply for scholarships in the second year of their MBBS program. The scholarship is offered to the candidates on the basis of their academic performance. The top universities of the country provide a scholarship of up to $3000 for the MBBS aspirants.
Key Traits Of The Education System Of Kyrgyzstan
For the last few decades, the Kyrgyzstan government has worked on the country’s education system to come up with the most efficient and perk-loaded academic mechanism. The medical education system of the country offers the most premium facilities at affordable charges. Here are the main perks of the Kyrgyzstan education system –
Top MBBS Universities Of Kyrgyzstan Accreditation
All the premium medical universities of Kyrgyzstan are affiliated and recognized by the major medical bodies of the world, including –
Lodging Facilities In Top MBBS Universities In Kyrgyzstan
All the top universities of Kyrgyzstan include the following facilities –
- Hostels are attached to the main territory of the medical university.
- Separate hostels are assigned to male and female candidates.
- All rooms are well-equipped with premium facilities and fully furnished.
- The infrastructure is loaded with rich facilities like Cafes, Gyms, Sports grounds, Restaurants, and more.
- Rooms are well-maintained with proper ventilation and equipped with other important equipment.
- Each room has a separate bathroom, washing room, and kitchen.
- Wi-fi, water supply, and laundry facilities are available 24×7.
- The hostel ensures the security of the students with 24*7 CCTV surveillance.
Career Options After MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
The students get a bag full of opportunities after completing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Some of the popular career choices of the students after getting an MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan are as follows –
- After completion of the MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan, the students may choose to pursue higher education in any selective domain. They can choose to continue their studies in Kyrgyzstan or move to any other country to get a quality education.
- They can go for MD or MS after completion of their MBBS program in Kyrgyzstan.
- The meritorious students can get their hands-on clinical research work approved by the AIIMS, TIFR, and other leading medical bodies.
- Candidates who desire to work for society or devote their lives to social work get the golden opportunity to work for top NGOs.
- The students can also return to their native country and appear for a test to get authorized as practicing doctors.
- They can also choose to get a job in Kyrgyzstan and explore more in the medical field.
- The qualified students can also open their own dispensaries or clinics to treat patients.
PG Options After Studying MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
The students unlock tons of PG options after completing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan –
Top MBBS Universities of Kyrgyzstan
Although all the universities in Kyrgyzstan are top-notch, as per the enrollment records and other facilities, we have picked up the best MBBS universities of the country, which are as follows –
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University is one of the most prominent locations when it comes to quality medical education. It offers premium education in 45 specialties under 3 areas. Established back in 1993, Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University stands as a big name in Kyrgyzstan. Here are the main benefits of pursuing MBBS from the Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University –
- The university is certified by WHO, NMC, IMED, ECFMG, and more.
- The MBBS fee structure is extremely affordable for international students.
- The primary language of communication in the university and mode of instruction is English.
- The university features an easy and hassle-free admission procedure.
- The university ranks #1 in and Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University and #4897 globally.
Osh State Medical University
Osh State Medical University is one of the top choices of the students who dream to unlock limitless opportunities in the field of medicine. The university was founded back in 1951 and it was initially named the Osh Pedagogical State Institute. Osh State Medical University is a popular public medical institute situated in Osh, Kyrgyzstan. The university features over 28000 students each year with over 1000 international candidates. Here are the main perks of studying MBBS from Osh State Medical University –
- The English language is used to teach the students the true value of medicine.
- The university presents high-profile teaching staff who possess years of experience in the medical field.
- It follows the Russian and European curriculum for MD.
- Osh State Medical University offers the best medical programs at affordable rates.
- The university ranks #8 in the country. While its world rank is #8915
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the finest medical institutes in Kyrgyzstan. It is the oldest medical university in Kyrgyzstan, established in April 1939. The full name of the university is I.K Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. With a phenomenal ranking, the university offers the best MBBS program at a low cost. It’s one of the largest institutes in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy with an enrollment capacity of over 15000 students. Here are some prominent benefits of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy –
- The country rank of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is #7. While its world rank is #8185.
- It is approved and recognized by WHO & NMC.
- The main language used is English.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the top-ranked MBBS institutes in Kyrgyzstan.
- With a highly experienced teaching staff, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has been serving the students with quality medical education for over 8 decades.
- Indian mess and canteen facilities are available at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
International School of Medicine
Established in 2003, the International School of Medicine has marked its place as one of the top medical institutes in Kyrgyzstan. The institutes presently serve over 6000 international students coming from different countries like the USA, Pakistan, India, UAE, and more. Here are the most tempting benefits of joining the International School of Medicine for MBBS program –
- International School of Medicine is ranked #9 in the country. While it acquired #9278 rank in the world.
- The university includes a vast teaching and management staff, who focus on building a modern progressive ecosystem.
- International School of Medicine is well-organized and well-equipped with the best infrastructure.
- Expert faculties who are titled specialists in different fields of medicine teach the students.
Asian Medical Institute
Although the Asian Medical Institute is one of the newest universities in the country, with modern facilities and incredible infrastructure the university has occupied the throne in the list of top 10 medical institutions in Kyrgyzstan. The university offers a package of services to accelerate the student’s growth in the medical field. It has over 2000 Indian students pursuing MBBS with a goal to achieve their dreams. The reasons to study MBBS at Asian Medical Institute are as follows –
- Asian Medical Institute is approved by the leading medical bodies like WHO, UNESCO, NMC, and more.
- It offers special assistance to the Indian students presenting them exclusive MCI coaching facilities. It helps them to clear the MCI screening test with good scores.
- The medium of instruction at Asian Medical Institute is English.
- It offers an extremely affordable MBBS fee structure.
- Students do not need to appear for TOEFL or IELTS to get admission at Asian Medical Institute.
- The institute ranks #30 in the country. While it has a global rank of #11832.
Jalalabad State Medical University
If you are hunting for an institute to get the most premium facilities at affordable rates, Jalalabad State Medical University can be the ultimate location. The university was established in 1993 and is popular for quality higher education. The main benefits of studying at Jalalabad State Medical University are as follows –
- The Jalalabad State Medical University offers a wide range of medical programs like diplomas, masters, degrees, and doctorates.
- The students passing out from the Jalalabad State Medical University get wide exposure in the world of medicine.
- The university is recognized by WHO, NMC, and other prominent bodies.
- It has a country rank of #37 and a world rank of #12351.
- The minimum eligibility to get admission to the Jalalabad State Medical University is 50% marks in Class 12th.
Key Perks Of Studying MBBS In Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is the land of opportunities for medical aspirants. The country offers a bucket full of facilities to train the students to efficient doctors and medical professionals. Here are the most prominent benefits of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan –
- Commendable teacher and students ratio, that allows an incredible engagement between them.
- All the medical universities of Kyrgyzstan rank incredibly well in the world rankings list.
- Some of the universities have worldwide recognition and reputation for their premium quality facilities and education mechanism.
- Entrance examinations like IELTS and others are not mandatory to get admission to the top medical institutions of Kyrgyzstan.
- Students are free of donation charges and other hidden costs during admission.
- The faculty members possess years of experience and skills. They hand-hold the students towards success in the medical field.
- Universities offer quality infrastructure with fully furnished rooms, libraries, reading rooms, laboratories, and more.
- Each year over 4500 Indian medical aspirants join the MBBS program in the top universities of Kyrgyzstan.
- Getting a visa to Kyrgyzstan is extremely easy and hassle-free.
- The overall cost of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Is much lower in comparison with other big countries like Uzbekistan, the USA, Russia, and more.
- All the universities of Kyrgyzstan are affiliated with the leading medical boards like WHO, FAIMER, UNESCO, NMC, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the age limit for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The aspirants must have a minimum age of 17 years, while the upper limit for admission to top universities in Kyrgyzstan is 25 years.
What is the cost of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
The total cost of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan varies from individual to individual as it includes a lot of aspects like accommodation, personal expenses, and other costs. However, the annual tuition fee of top NMC-approved universities in Kyrgyzstan ranges from 4 lakhs per year to 7 lakhs per year.
Which are the best universities in Kyrgyzstan?
Some of the top universities of Kyrgyzstan as per the student’s feedback and enrollment rates are – Osh State Medical University, Kyrgyz State Medical University, and Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Is There Any Entrance Examination For Admission In MBBS Program In Kyrgyzstan?
No there is no mandatory entrance examination for MBBS aspirants. However, to get admission to MBBS institutes the students need to qualify for the NEET examination.
How many Indian candidates are studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Each year tons of Indian medical aspirants travel to Kyrgyzstan for pursuing MBBS. On average over 16000 Indian candidates join different medical universities to pursue MBBS every year in Kyrgyzstan.
Is it really worth doing an MBBS from Kazakhstan?
The MCI-accepted universities of Kazakhstan encompass college students from all corners of the world. At a completely minimum price, Kazakhstan for Indian students is constantly worth money as an MBBS route. The universities of Kazakhstan are globally well-liked because of their superb training technique.
How much does MBBS fee in Kazakhstan?
In the primary 12 months of the course, the price fees are 5000 USD the same time as for the relaxation years it is 4300 USD. Since it is a five-yr path period, the quit amount is 22200 USD.
How many marks are required for MBBS in Kazakhstan?
A scholar should have secured 50% marks inside the 12th trendy to get MBBS admission in Kazakhstan. It is essential for a student to qualify NEET UG examination.
Can I examine MBBS in Kazakhstan without NEET?
Medical aspirants aren’t required to seem for any entrance test to are searching for admission for MBBS in Kazakhstan. Due to extraordinary medical training in Kazakhstan, students can easily qualify for global competition.
Does MBBS in Kazakhstan is legitimate in India?
On completion of MBBS in Kazakhstan, the students can go to a PG degree (MD/MS) inside the USA without clearing any MCI Test. It is valid over all the international.
Is Kazakhstan true for MBBS?
Kazakhstan is an ideal place for students to research MBBS tiers. Because the centers and best schooling they provide students are fantastic.
Is the Kazakhstan MBBS degree valid in the USA?
And additionally, Indian college students Can settle in KAZAKHSTAN after MBBS. All the KAZAKHSTAN Medical university degree is legitimate and the scholars can visit USA, UK, AUS, NZ, and Canada for PG studies. Food in KAZAKHSTAN for Indian students is to be had in keeping with their preference for North Indian or South Indian dishes.
Is it really worth examining in Kazakhstan?
Studying for an English-taught diploma in Kazakhstan will provide you with higher-paid activity opportunities in the u. S . Or abroad. Compared to different international study locations, Kazakhstan gives extra inexpensive Bachelor’s and Master’s stages.
Which is better MBBS Russia or Kazakhstan?
Both nations won the suit of the MBBS direction. MBBS in Russia and MBBS in Kazakhstan shared the same characteristics with regard to technique. Now students have the selection to opt for a better us of in place of India for pursuing an MBBS.
What can I do after MBBS in Kazakhstan?
They can practice for the MCI exam once more and appear for it. Every yr the extent of examination receives more desirable, which seems to be quite aggressive for college kids around. But after completing the MBBS route in Kazakhstan, it is critical to qualify for having a strong profession in India.
What is the earnings of MBBS physician in Kazakhstan?
The common pay for a Medical Doctor is KZT 12,676,285 a year and KZT 6,094 an hour in Kazakhstan. The average profits variety for a Medical Doctor is between KZT 8,417,053 and KZT 16,124,234. On average, a Doctorate Degree is the best degree of education for a Medical Doctor.
Can I settle in Kazakhstan after MBBS?
Practice in Kazakhstan – Getting settled in Kazakhstan is likewise an amazing alternative for graduates. After completing MBBS in Kazakhstan, you could exercise there or pick to pursue publish-graduation. Many candidates pick this feature as a career course.
Is a Kazakhstan MBBS diploma widespread globally?
These Universities provide internationally identified medical ranges which are globally prevalent. Kazakh is a high vacation spot for Indian college students.
Which united states of America is quality for MBBS China or Kazakhstan?
In totality, MBBS in Kazakhstan may be a remarkable choice for the scholars willing to turn out to be excellent medical doctors of the following day. MBBS in China is referred to as being many of the most advanced in the world which is clear in its college’s well-outfitted labs and classrooms.