Softamo is Your Ultimate Guide to MBBS Admissions Top Consultancy Services in India Are you…
Medical Education in Ukraine is a hot favorite and popular among the medical aspirant’s community due to its systematic and disciplined pedagogy since 2005. For Indian students, MBBS in UKRAINE is prevalent for 3 major reasons:
- Global recognition,
- Accreditation and affiliation from world-renown organizations,
- Quality education system.
Ukraine is a country that comprises a variety of world-class government medical universities that offer MBBS, MD and other courses in medicine and that too at an affordable price. Also, as these universities are completely owned by the government, loan facilities are also available to students via education loans.
Each Medical University in Ukraine welcomes a minimum of 120 to 150 Indian students every year for MBBS programs with a minimum of 50% in PCM in CBSE/ISCE/State Board. Also, 40% -45% criteria for Category students (OBC/SC/ST/PH)
Students completing their MBBS course from UKRAINE are eligible to apply for the job in any part of the world (As per those country eligibility guidelines). The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is for about 6 years comprising of :
- Pre-clinical (3 years), and
- Clinical (3 years).
Note: Ukraine doesn’t offer an internship to Medical students. But it is mandatory for Indian Students and after cracking MCI/FMGE/NEXT, students will have to complete a 1-year compulsory rotatory internship in the Indian government or private hospital (MCI recognized).
Medical education in UKRAINE enhances the student’s interpersonal skills and overall personality development. MBBS in Ukraine is worth studying as the medical universities offer world-class amenities ranging from great infra-to-awesome medical faculties-to-mixed community students-to-study pressure-to-research labs and that too at economical prices. The clinical rotations begin from the mid 3rd year till the 6th year during MBBS in UKRAINE is an outstanding aspect incorporated in the MBBS curriculum.
Advantages in a nutshell:
- They deliver high-class medical education.
- The literacy rate is 100%.
- The universities have superior quality infrastructure.
- The educational expenses of MBBS in Ukraine are lower.
- Students get excellent accommodation facilities at more economical rates while studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Student security is taken care of by both the government and the universities.
- Students get exposure to international seminars and conferences.
- WHO and MCI recognize the universities.
- No English test is required for MBBS admission in Ukraine.
- The degree is valid in India and worldwide.
- MBBS admission in Ukraine is easy and hassle-free.
- Practical exposure is ensured.
- The mode of teaching is English for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Indian students will find their fellow peers there.
- Safe for the girl students (Ukraine’s major population (70%) consist of females).
MCI Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Ukraine:
- They must be of 17 years of age minimum.
- Indian students’ age must correspond with the NEET eligibility age.
- They must have 50% in their class 12 board exams, including science subjects and English.OBC/SC/ST students must have 40%, including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- International students must have valid visas and passports.
- Indian students must have valid MCI certificate i.e. NEET-UG qualified are eligible only.
- The students first have to fill the admission forms of their chosen Ukrainian medical university.
- Submission of the filled-up forms along with required documents
- Students will then receive their admission letter as well as the invitation letter.
- After receiving the admission letter, visa work must be started
- Get hold of your valid visa and passport
- Fly to Ukraine to make your dream of becoming a doctor come true.
- Mark sheets of the board exams.
- NEET mark sheet.
- Valid passport.
- Passport size photos.
- Migration certificate.
- Bank statement.
- Offer letter from the university.
- Student Visa.
- Medical reports (In extreme cases).
Universities you can trust:
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Danylo Halitsky Lviv National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University (Kiev)
- Sumy State University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University
Last, but not least in a nutshell kindly make a thorough research on every aspect before enrolling yourself in MBBS in Ukraine.
To Parents/Guardian, please consider the following things:
- Ask about University/medical faculties/teaching/alumni.
- Don’t ask silly questions like flooding/mess facilities. Every standard University has its own setup and acts in the best professional way. Also, international universities are well equipped with basic necessities. Let your son/daughter learn to do basic things in life i.e. cooking, cleaning, washing. After all, it will help in the overall development of your child.
“Shaping your child is your duty.”