Kyrgyzstan has recently emerged as a favored destination for international students seeking to pursue an MBBS degree abroad. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, which is among the highest-ranked government universities in the country, is one of the oldest and most sought-after medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. The academy offers high-quality education, experienced faculty, and excellent infrastructure, with a vast campus area. In addition to traditional lecture rooms, students have access to well-equipped labs and extensive libraries, providing practical exposure and a wealth of knowledge.
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy offers numerous extra-curricular activities, such as conferences, symposiums, clinical circles, seminars, and projects, providing students with ample opportunities to enhance their knowledge on the subject.
Located in Bishkek, the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a government medical college for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It was founded in 1939 and is one of the oldest and most prestigious medical universities in the country. The academy is affiliated and approved by WHO, MCI, FAIMER, and IMED. Students are trained to appear for USMLE, PLAT, NZREX to pursue their masters abroad in countries like the USA, UK, New Zealand, etc. The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy also boasts the highest FMGE passing percentage in the entire Kyrgyzstan, and it aims to apply the most contemporary methods and advanced technology in teaching international students.
English is the medium of instruction for all courses at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, making it accessible to students from diverse linguistic backgrounds. The academy’s clinical hospitals are technologically equipped to provide students with comprehensive training, covering all types of diagnostics and tests, thermo-vision, angiographies, endoscopic techniques, treatment by hyperbaric oxygenations, laser therapies, and different methods of detoxification, all taught by skilled and qualified faculty.
Check Your Eligibility
Affiliations and Recognitions of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India): The Medical Council of India (MCI) is a statutory body that is responsible for the regulation and maintenance of the standards of medical education and recognition of medical qualifications in India. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has been recognized by MCI, which means that the degrees awarded by the academy are recognized by MCI, and Indian students can pursue their medical education at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
- Recognized by FAIMER: The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) is a non-profit organization that aims to improve healthcare around the world through education and research. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has been recognized by FAIMER, which means that the academy meets the high standards of medical education set by FAIMER, and the degrees awarded by the academy are recognized worldwide.
- NMC and WHO approved: The National Medical Commission (NMC) is the regulatory body for medical education in India, responsible for the recognition and regulation of medical qualifications. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has been approved by NMC, which means that Indian students who complete their medical education at the academy can practice medicine in India. Additionally, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has also been approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), which further attests to the high standards of medical education offered by the academy.
- Affiliation by IMED: International Medical Education Directory (IMED) is a comprehensive database of international medical schools, which lists medical schools recognized by the appropriate government agencies in their respective countries. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is affiliated with IMED, which means that the academy meets the high standards set by IMED and is recognized as a credible institution of medical education.
- ECFMG: The Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) is a non-profit organization that assesses the readiness of international medical graduates to enter residency or fellowship programs in the United States. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is affiliated with ECFMG, which means that the degrees awarded by the academy are recognized by ECFMG and Indian students who complete their medical education at the academy can pursue residency or fellowship programs in the United States.
- UK PLAB: The Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test is an assessment that international medical graduates must take to demonstrate that they have the necessary knowledge and skills to practice medicine in the United Kingdom. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is recognized by UK PLAB, which means that Indian students who complete their medical education at the academy can take the PLAB test and practice medicine in the United Kingdom.
- AMC Australia: The Australian Medical Council (AMC) is the national accreditation body for medical education and training in Australia. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is recognized by AMC, which means that Indian students who complete their medical education at the academy can apply for registration with the Australian Medical Board and practice medicine in Australia.
- MCC Canada: The Medical Council of Canada (MCC) is responsible for the assessment and accreditation of medical graduates in Canada. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is recognized by MCC, which means that Indian students who complete their medical education at the academy can take the MCC exams and practice medicine in Canada.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian Students ?
- Affordable tuition fees: KSMA offers an affordable fee structure for Indian students as compared to other medical universities across the globe. The cost of living is also relatively cheaper in Kyrgyzstan, making it an excellent choice for students who wish to pursue their medical education at an affordable cost.
- Recognition by MCI and WHO: The MBBS degree offered by KSMA is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO). This recognition allows Indian students to practice medicine in India after they have completed their medical education in Kyrgyzstan.
- High-quality education: KSMA is known for providing high-quality education to its students. The university has well-qualified and experienced faculty members who are committed to imparting knowledge and skills to their students. The university also has modern infrastructure and state-of-the-art laboratories, providing students with a conducive environment for learning.
- English medium of instruction: The medium of instruction at KSMA is English, which makes it easier for Indian students to understand and communicate with their professors and peers. This also helps students to adapt to the new environment quickly.
- Clinical exposure: KSMA offers its students clinical exposure through various partnerships with hospitals and clinics. The university has tie-ups with reputed hospitals, enabling students to gain practical experience in a real-life setting. This exposure prepares students for their future careers as medical professionals.
- Safe and secure environment: Kyrgyzstan is known for its safe and secure environment, making it an ideal destination for Indian students who wish to study abroad. The university also has a strict anti-ragging policy, ensuring the safety and well-being of its students.
- Multicultural environment: KSMA has a diverse student population from various countries across the globe. This creates a multicultural environment that provides Indian students with an opportunity to interact with peers from different backgrounds and cultures, broadening their perspectives.
- Admission process: The admission process for KSMA is simple and straightforward. Indian students can apply online and submit their documents, and the university will take care of the rest. The university also provides assistance in obtaining a student visa for Kyrgyzstan.
- Extracurricular activities: KSMA offers its students a range of extracurricular activities, including sports, cultural events, and social clubs. This provides students with an opportunity to pursue their interests outside of their academic pursuits.
- Excellent career prospects: Upon completion of their medical education, Indian students can practice medicine in India or any other country that recognizes the MBBS degree offered by KSMA. The degree opens up a range of career opportunities, including working in hospitals, clinics, and research centers.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Overview
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a leading medical university in Kyrgyzstan that offers MBBS courses for Indian students.
- The duration of the MBBS course is six years, which includes five years of classroom and clinical studies and one year of internship.
- The medium of instruction is English, and the curriculum is designed according to international standards.
- The fees for the MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy are affordable, making it a popular choice for Indian students.
- The university has modern facilities, well-equipped laboratories, and highly qualified faculty members who provide quality education to the students.
- The university provides hostel accommodation for international students, including Indian students, with all necessary amenities and facilities.
- The university follows a strict admission process, which includes eligibility criteria, document verification, and entrance exam.
- Indian students are required to have a minimum of 50% marks in their 10+2 exams with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Indian students are also required to qualify for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) to be eligible for admission to Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
- The university provides practical training and exposure to students through its tie-ups with various hospitals and clinics.
- After completing the MBBS course at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, Indian students can apply for the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to practice as a doctor in India.
- The degree awarded by Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is recognized by major international organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), and UNESCO.
- Kyrgyzstan is a safe and peaceful country, and Indian students can experience a new culture while studying at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian Students
- Affordable Tuition Fees: The tuition fees at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy are much lower compared to other countries such as India, the US, or the UK. This makes it a popular destination for Indian students who are looking for an affordable option to pursue their medical studies.
- Quality Education: Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has a well-established reputation for providing high-quality medical education. The academy has highly qualified faculty members who are experienced in teaching medical students. They use modern teaching methods and the latest technology to ensure that students receive the best education.
- English Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is English. This is a huge advantage for Indian students who are not fluent in Russian or Kyrgyz languages. Studying in English will make it easier for students to understand the concepts and communicate with their peers.
- Recognition: The degree awarded by Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO). This means that Indian students who graduate from the academy can practice medicine in India or any other country.
- Clinical Exposure: Kyrgyz State Medical Academy provides its students with ample clinical exposure. The academy has several affiliated hospitals where students can gain hands-on experience in different areas of medicine. This practical exposure helps students develop their skills and prepares them for their future careers.
- Comfortable Living: Kyrgyzstan is a peaceful and safe country with a low crime rate. The cost of living is also much lower compared to other countries. Indian students will find it easy to adjust to the local culture and lifestyle. The academy provides comfortable accommodation to its students, and there are several Indian restaurants in the city.
- Diversity: Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has a diverse student population, with students from different countries, including India. This gives Indian students the opportunity to interact with students from different cultures and backgrounds, broadening their perspective and helping them develop interpersonal skills.
- Entrance Exam Not Required: Unlike India, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy does not require students to take an entrance exam for admission. Students need to submit their high school transcripts and other necessary documents to secure admission.
Duration of MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian Students
The MBBS program for Indian students at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy spans over 6 years, comprising of 5 years of classroom study and an additional 8-month internship.
Faculties in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- General Medicine (MBBS): The medical faculty of KSMA provides training for students to become General Practitioners through this program. After graduation, students can pursue postgraduate training in various specialties such as therapists, surgeons, neuropathologists, obstetrician-gynecologists, traumatologists, oculists, oncologists, dermatologists, infectious diseases, and other specialist physicians.
- General Medicine with English Language Training: KSMA offers a program where international students can study medicine along with English language training. This enables students to practice medicine in foreign countries too.
- Dentistry: The Dentistry faculty of KSMA trains students to become qualified dentists. The course covers a wide range of activities related to teeth, periodontal, oral mucosa, and the maxillofacial area. The duration of this course is five years, and it is open to students with secondary education.
- Pediatrics: The Pediatric Faculty of KSMA was established in 1956 and has since trained over 7300 pediatricians. The course prepares students with theoretical and practical knowledge on the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of common childhood diseases. The duration of MBBS course is six years.
- Pharmacy: The Pharmacy faculty of KSMA provides detailed and thorough knowledge of the composition and usage of drugs to treat the ailments of the patient. The course educates experts on pharmaceutical tasks to maintain and improve professional expertise.
- Medical and Preventive Care: The aim of this course is to train students in the field of sanitary and epidemiological surveillance. The sector plays a crucial role in the prevention and reduction of morbidity in the population. The duration of this course is six years and is open to students with secondary education.
- Postgraduate Medical Education: The Faculty of Postgraduate Medical Education (FPME) at KSMA trains qualified specialists to provide various types of medical and medico-social assistance to the population. The main activity of FPME is aimed at the implementation of postgraduate training of graduates of medical universities for independent practice activities.
Fees Structure for MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian Students
|Fee Type||Amount (approx.)|
|Tuition Fee||4000 US$ per year|
|Hostel Fees||600 US$ per year|
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is a popular choice for Indian students pursuing a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree. The fee structure for Indian students at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is quite affordable when compared to the fees of Indian medical colleges. The fee structure is quite transparent and straightforward, making it easier for students to plan their finances accordingly.
The tuition fee for Indian students at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is 4000 US$ per year. This fee includes the cost of study materials, laboratory charges, and other related expenses. The fee is subject to change, and students are advised to check with the university for any updates. The university also provides scholarships for meritorious students, and eligible students can apply for these scholarships to reduce their financial burden.
Apart from the tuition fee, Indian students also need to pay for their accommodation. The hostel fees for Indian students at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy are 600 US$ per year. The hostel facilities are comfortable and provide all the necessary amenities for students to live comfortably while pursuing their studies.
Global Ranking of Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Founded in 1939, the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has established itself as a reputable medical institution in the country.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy currently holds the seventh position in the country in terms of ranking.
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy’s global ranking has been on the rise and has reached the 8185th position in the world, according to 4icu.
- In Webometrics’ ranking, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy holds an overall rank of 4, with a world rank of 8114, presence rank of 7005, impact rank of 17362, openness rank of 5819, and excellence rank of 4676.
- Unipage ranks Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy as the 11th in the country and 11007th in the world.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian Students
Age Limit: The minimum age requirement for admission to the MBBS course is 17 years, and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
Educational Qualification: To be eligible for admission, you must have completed your 10+2 level of education with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education in India. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects at the 10+2 level.
NEET Exam: All Indian students who wish to pursue an MBBS course abroad must qualify for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). You must obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the NEET exam to be eligible for admission to the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
Language Proficiency: The medium of instruction at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is English. Therefore, you must have proficiency in the English language. You may need to provide proof of your English language proficiency by submitting scores of standardized English language proficiency tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE.
Health Check-up: You must undergo a medical check-up and obtain a medical fitness certificate from a recognized medical practitioner or hospital to be eligible for admission.
Passport and Visa: You must have a valid Indian passport to apply for admission to Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. You will also need to obtain a student visa from the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in India to study in Kyrgyzstan.
Application Process: To apply for admission to Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, you must fill out the application form available on the university’s website. Your application form must be accompanied by the required documents.
– Copies of your academic transcripts and certificates
– NEET Scorecard
– English language proficiency test scores (if required)
– Medical fitness certificate
– Passport copy
– Visa application form
Admission Procedure: The admission procedure at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy involves the following steps:
– Submission of application form and required documents
– Verification of documents and eligibility criteria
– Payment of application fee
– Payment of tuition fees and other expenses
– Obtaining a student visa from the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in India
– Travel to Kyrgyzstan and reporting to the university for registration
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical University for Indian Students
Required Documentation: To enroll in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, students need to submit the following documents:
– Scanned copy of Passport
– 10th and 10+2 mark sheets
– Passport size photographs with white background
– NEET Result copy
– Medical fitness certificates
Eligibility Criteria: The following eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled by Indian students to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy:
– 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in secondary education
– Qualification in NEET with a minimum of 50 percentile (for General Category) and 40 percentile (for Reserved Category).
Admission Confirmation: Kyrgyz State Medical Academy provides admission confirmation within 24 hours after verifying the scanned documents. Once the admission letter is received, students are required to submit their original passport and other original documents along with the required affidavits. Within 15 working days, students are likely to obtain ministry approval along with other necessary documents such as Ministry Accreditation, Invitation Letter, and Accommodation Letter.
Fee Payment: Students can deposit university fees directly after arriving at the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Once the fee is paid, the officials from the university submit the student’s passport for Visa Stamping after confirmation from the Kyrgyzstan Embassy
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy offers a trouble-free admission process that is easy and convenient for international students. The academy’s faculty and management have simplified the process, making it stress-free and smooth.
Document Required for MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian Students
- Passport: You’ll need a valid passport to apply for a visa to study in Kyrgyzstan. Make sure your passport is up-to-date and won’t expire before the end of your studies.
- High school diploma/certificate: You’ll need to provide proof that you’ve completed high school, including your grades and any relevant transcripts.
- Birth certificate: You’ll need to provide a copy of your birth certificate to confirm your age and identity.
- Medical certificate: You’ll need to provide a medical certificate stating that you’re in good health and free from any contagious diseases. This certificate should be issued by a registered medical practitioner.
- HIV test report: You’ll need to provide a recent HIV test report to confirm that you’re not HIV-positive.
- Passport size photographs: You’ll need to provide several passport size photographs to attach to your application form.
- Application form: You’ll need to complete an application form, which you can obtain from the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy website or by contacting the admissions office directly.
- Visa: Once you’ve been accepted into the program, you’ll need to apply for a student visa to enter Kyrgyzstan. You’ll need to provide your passport, a letter of acceptance from the university, and proof of financial support to obtain your visa.
- Proof of financial support: You’ll need to provide proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your studies. This can include bank statements, scholarship letters, or any other relevant financial documents.
- English language proficiency: Since the language of instruction at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is English, you’ll need to provide proof of your proficiency in English. This can include test scores from exams like TOEFL or IELTS.
- No objection certificate (NOC): Indian students will need to provide a no objection certificate from the Ministry of External Affairs in India stating that they have no objection to the student studying in Kyrgyzstan.
- Authorization letter: Indian students will also need to provide an authorization letter from their parents or legal guardians stating that they’re aware of and support the student’s decision to study in Kyrgyzstan.
- Migration card: Once you arrive in Kyrgyzstan, you’ll need to complete a migration card at the airport. This card will be stamped and returned to you, and you’ll need to keep it with you at all times during your stay in Kyrgyzstan.
Syllabus of MBBS in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian Students
|2nd||Histology and Anatomy|
|2nd||3rd||General Pathology, Anatomy, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Histology, Biochemistry|
|4th||Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology|
|3rd||5th||Pathology, Path Physiology, Microbiology|
|4th-6th||7th-12th||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology|
The MBBS syllabus at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for Indian students is divided into six years. The first year is dedicated to studying Anatomy in the first semester, which focuses on the human body’s structure and organization. In the second semester, students will study Histology and Anatomy, which involves the microscopic study of tissues and organs.
In the second year, students will cover a broader range of subjects. The third semester covers General Pathology, Anatomy, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Histology, and Biochemistry. In the fourth semester, students will focus on Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Physiology.
In the third year, students will study Pathology, Path Physiology, and Microbiology in the fifth semester. In the sixth semester, they will cover Pathology and Pharmacology, which involves the study of drugs and their effects on the body.
From the fourth to the sixth year, students will study a wide range of subjects. In the seventh to twelfth semesters, students will cover General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology.
Hostel and Accommodation Available in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Hostel Facilities: Kyrgyz State Medical Academy has six hostels for students, out of which three are located in the main campus area and three are situated nearby. The hostels are well-equipped with all the essential amenities needed by students, including comfortable and fully furnished rooms, good internet access, hot water, and clean food and water.
- International Students Hostel: International students are advised to opt for the International Students Hostel, which offers facilities specifically designed for the needs of foreign students. This hostel provides comfortable and fully furnished rooms, good internet access in all rooms, and amenities such as hot water, etc. Indian food mess is also available for students.
- Hostel Arrangement: International students live in three different hostels, namely Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Hostel No. 1, Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Hostel No. 7, and Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Hostel No. 8. Hostel No. 8 is exclusively for girls, and all the rooms are spacious and under complete protection and surveillance 24×7.
- Security: The safety and security of students are a top priority at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Guards are present for the security of students at every hour, and anti-ragging regulations are strictly enforced to protect students from any act of ragging, teasing, or bullying.
- Sharing Basis: Facilities for students are arranged on a sharing basis, and on additional payment, international students can also engage and live in other hostels, flats, and so on. For better cultural exchange, international students can also live with local students.
- Common Areas: There are common areas, multimedia centers, leisure rooms, reading rooms, etc. for students where they can socialize and interact with each other.
- Convenient Location: All the necessary comforts are provided to students in and around the campus, with readily available services within walking distance from the main hostel campus.
Cost of Living in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
|Expense Category||Estimated Monthly Cost Range (in Rs.)|
|Food||4500 – 6500|
|Transport||1500 – 2500|
|Rent (1-Bedroom Apartment)||7500 – 15000|
The food expenses per month may vary from Rs. 4500 to Rs. 6500, depending on the personal food preferences and dietary requirements of the student. This includes expenses for groceries and meals.
The monthly transportation cost may range from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 2500. This cost includes local transportation expenses such as bus fare or taxi charges. Students may need to budget additional expenses for travel outside of the local area.
The monthly rent for a one-bedroom apartment may range from Rs. 7500 to Rs. 15000. The cost can vary depending on the location, size, and facilities available in the apartment. Students may also need to budget additional expenses for utilities such as electricity, water, and internet.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students?
- Affordable Tuition Fees: The cost of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is much lower than in India or other countries. The tuition fees are affordable, and the cost of living is also relatively low. This makes it an attractive option for students who are looking for quality education at an affordable price.
- Quality Education: The universities in Kyrgyzstan that offer MBBS have excellent infrastructure and facilities. The medical universities are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). The faculty is well-trained, experienced, and qualified. They use modern teaching methods and advanced technology to impart quality education to the students.
- No Entrance Exam Required: Unlike in India, there is no need to appear for an entrance exam to get admission to a medical college in Kyrgyzstan. The admission process is simple and straightforward. Students only need to submit their documents and meet the eligibility criteria to get admission.
- English as the Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction in most medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is English. This makes it easier for Indian students to understand the concepts and communicate with their peers and faculty. It also helps them to prepare for the MCI screening test, which is conducted in English.
- Good Clinical Exposure: The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan offer good clinical exposure to the students. They have tie-ups with various hospitals and clinics where students can gain practical experience. This helps the students to apply the theoretical knowledge they have gained in real-life situations.
- Cultural Similarities: Kyrgyzstan shares cultural similarities with India, which makes it easier for Indian students to adjust to the new environment. The people of Kyrgyzstan are friendly and welcoming towards international students. They respect diversity and are open-minded.
- Indian Food Available: Indian students can find Indian food in Kyrgyzstan. There are many Indian restaurants and grocery stores where they can buy their favorite food items.
- Safety and Security: Kyrgyzstan is a safe and secure country for international students. The crime rate is low, and the law and order situation is good. The universities have strict security measures in place to ensure the safety of the students.
- Opportunity to Learn a New Language: Kyrgyzstan has two official languages: Kyrgyz and Russian. Indian students can learn a new language and improve their communication skills. This will help them to interact with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- International Exposure: Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan gives Indian students an opportunity to interact with students from different parts of the world. This helps them to broaden their horizons, understand different cultures and perspectives, and become more tolerant and accepting.
Benefits of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
- Low cost of education: One of the biggest advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the low cost of education. The tuition fees for MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan are much lower than in India and other countries. Additionally, the cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is also comparatively low, making it an affordable destination for students.
- High-quality education: The medical universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by international bodies like the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). They offer high-quality education with modern facilities and experienced faculty. The medium of instruction is English, which makes it easier for Indian students to understand and follow the courses.
- No entrance exams: Unlike Indian medical colleges, there are no entrance exams for MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan. This means that students do not have to go through the stress and pressure of preparing for and clearing entrance exams like NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) to secure a seat in a medical college.
- Easy admission process: The admission process for MBBS courses in Kyrgyzstan is simple and hassle-free. Students do not have to go through the tedious and lengthy admission procedures that are often associated with medical colleges in India.
- Global exposure: Studying in a foreign country like Kyrgyzstan provides students with a global exposure that can be beneficial for their future career prospects. It helps them understand and adapt to different cultures, languages, and people, which can be useful in their professional life.
- International job opportunities: A degree from a recognized medical university in Kyrgyzstan can open up job opportunities not only in India but also in other countries around the world. Many students who have completed their MBBS from Kyrgyzstan have successfully secured jobs in countries like the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Safe and secure environment: Kyrgyzstan is a safe and peaceful country with a low crime rate. The government takes the safety of its citizens and foreign nationals seriously, which makes it a secure destination for students to pursue their studies.
- Student-friendly country: Kyrgyzstan is a student-friendly country that welcomes international students with open arms. The people are warm and hospitable, and the government provides support and assistance to foreign students to help them settle down and adjust to the new environment.
Why should I choose Kyrgyz State Medical Academy for my MBBS degree?
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy (KSMA) is a well-established medical university with a long history of providing quality education to international students. It has a strong faculty and excellent facilities, including modern labs and equipment. The academy is also recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), which makes it a popular choice among Indian students.
What are the eligibility criteria for admission to KSMA?
To be eligible for admission to KSMA, you must have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. You must also have a valid NEET scorecard. Additionally, you must be at least 17 years old and not more than 25 years old at the time of admission.
What is the admission process for KSMA?
The admission process for KSMA involves submitting an online application form, along with your academic transcripts and other necessary documents. You will also need to provide proof of your NEET scorecard. Once your application is reviewed and accepted, you will receive an admission letter from the university.
What is the duration of the MBBS course at KSMA?
The MBBS course at KSMA is a 6-year program that includes 5 years of classroom learning and 1 year of internship.
What is the medium of instruction at KSMA?
The medium of instruction at KSMA is English. However, students are required to learn Russian as a second language to communicate with patients during their internship.
What is the fee structure for the MBBS course at KSMA?
The fee structure for the MBBS course at KSMA is affordable compared to other countries. The tuition fee for the 6-year program is around USD 26,000, and the hostel fee is around USD 1,000 per year.
What are the accommodation facilities available for international students?
KSMA has excellent accommodation facilities for international students. The university provides separate hostels for boys and girls with modern amenities such as Wi-Fi, laundry, and security. The hostels are located within the campus, which makes it convenient for students to access the university facilities.
What are the job prospects after completing MBBS from KSMA?
After completing MBBS from KSMA, Indian students can apply for a screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI) to practice in India. Alternatively, they can also pursue higher education or work in other countries.
How is the campus life at KSMA?
KSMA has a vibrant campus life with a variety of extracurricular activities, including sports, cultural events, and clubs. The university also has a gym, swimming pool, and a library with a vast collection of books and journals.
Is it safe for Indian students to study in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan is a safe country with a low crime rate. The university also provides security measures to ensure the safety of all students on campus. However, like any other country, students are advised to take necessary precautions and be aware of their surroundings.
Are there any scholarships available for international students at KSMA?
Yes, KSMA offers scholarships to international students based on their academic performance. Students who secure top ranks in the university’s entrance exam are eligible for a 50% tuition fee waiver.
What is the teaching methodology at KSMA?
KSMA follows a modern and innovative teaching methodology that focuses on practical learning. The faculty uses modern technology and teaching aids to make learning more engaging and effective.
What are the career options after completing MBBS from KSMA?
After completing MBBS from KSMA, students can pursue a career as a medical practitioner, researcher, or academician. They can also pursue higher education in various medical specialties or work in hospitals, clinics, and research organizations.
How is the faculty at KSMA?
KSMA has a highly qualified and experienced faculty with extensive knowledge in their respective fields. The faculty members are dedicated to providing quality education and mentorship to students.
What is the living cost in Kyrgyzstan?
The living cost in Kyrgyzstan is relatively low compared to other countries. Accommodation, food, and transportation are affordable, making it an ideal destination for international students.
Is it necessary to learn Russian language to study at KSMA?
While the medium of instruction is English, students are required to learn Russian as a second language to communicate with patients during their internship. The university provides language classes to help students learn the language.
Can Indian students work part-time while studying at KSMA?
Yes, Indian students can work part-time while studying at KSMA. However, they are required to obtain a work permit from the Kyrgyzstan government, and the maximum working hours are restricted to 20 hours per week.
What are the opportunities for research at KSMA?
KSMA provides excellent opportunities for research and innovation. The university has a dedicated research center that encourages students to pursue research in various medical specialties.
How is the climate in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan has a continental climate with warm summers and cold winters. The temperature varies depending on the location and altitude. Students are advised to pack accordingly and prepare for the weather.
What is the application deadline for KSMA?
The application deadline for KSMA varies every year. Students are advised to check the university’s website for updated information regarding the application process and deadlines.