Jalal-Abad State University is an esteemed institution of higher education in Kyrgyzstan, founded in 1993 with a focus on medicine. The university has an array of academic programs, ranging from diplomas to doctorates, providing students with ample opportunities to enrich their knowledge and skills.
One of the unique features of Jalal-Abad State University is the exposure it offers to its medical students. In addition to classroom instruction, the university enables its students to visit several hospitals and health centers, allowing them to gain practical experience in their field of study. This exposure helps students to develop a deep understanding of medical practices and prepares them for their future careers.
Jalal-Abad State University has several departments located throughout the city of Jalal-Abad, the economic center of the region. The university is particularly popular among Indian immigrant students, who have been flocking to Kyrgyzstan in large numbers in recent years. The majority of the students enrolled in the university are from the medical field, indicating the high esteem in which the university is held in the medical community.
Check Your Eligibility
Jalal-Abad State University has gained recognition from various international organizations, including the National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). The university is proud to be counted among the top medical schools in Kyrgyzstan and has an enviable reputation for academic excellence.
The university’s medical program is especially popular among Asian students, who make up a significant percentage of the student body. Students from countries like India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh are attracted to the university’s medical program due to its academic reputation, practical exposure, and affordable tuition fees.
In conclusion, Jalal-Abad State University is an excellent choice for students seeking to pursue a career in medicine. The university’s strong academic programs, practical exposure opportunities, and recognition by international organizations make it an attractive destination for aspiring medical professionals. Its location in Jalal-Abad, a thriving economic center, and its popularity among international students make Jalal-Abad State University a unique and desirable institution of higher education.
Affiliations and Recognitions of Jalal-Abad State University
- National Medical Commission (NMC): The NMC, previously known as the Medical Council of India (MCI), is the governing body responsible for the regulation and oversight of medical education and practice in India. Jalal-Abad State University is accredited by the NMC, which means that Indian students who complete their medical education at the university are eligible to take the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) in India.
- World Health Organization (WHO): The WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for promoting global health. Jalal-Abad State University is recognized by the WHO, which means that the university’s medical programs meet international standards of quality and relevance.
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED): The IMED is a database of medical schools around the world that have been recognized by the Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) for eligibility to participate in the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). Jalal-Abad State University is listed in the IMED, which means that its medical graduates are eligible to take the USMLE and pursue residency programs in the United States.
- US Education Department and General Council Of Medicine of Great Britain: Jalal-Abad State University is also recognized by the US Education Department and the General Council of Medicine of Great Britain, which means that its medical programs meet the standards required for medical education and practice in these countries.
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG): The ECFMG is a non-profit organization that assesses the qualifications of international medical graduates who wish to pursue residency programs in the United States. Jalal-Abad State University is accredited by the ECFMG, which means that its medical graduates are eligible to take the USMLE and apply for residency programs in the United States.
- Ministry of Education, Kyrgyzstan: Jalal-Abad State University is accredited by the Ministry of Education in Kyrgyzstan, which means that its programs meet the standards set by the government for higher education.
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME): The WFME is an international organization that promotes high-quality medical education and training around the world. Jalal-Abad State University is recognized by the WFME, which means that the university’s medical programs meet international standards of quality and relevance.
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER): FAIMER is a non-profit organization that promotes international medical education and research. Jalal-Abad State University is recognized by FAIMER, which means that the university’s medical programs meet the organization’s high standards of quality and relevance.
Why study MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University for Indian Students?
- Cutting-edge Medical Technology: Jalal-Abad State University has highly advanced equipment and facilities that provide students with practical knowledge and experience in the field of medicine. This ensures that students are well-versed in the latest medical technologies and techniques, making them highly competitive in the job market.
- Innovative Teaching and Practical Curriculum: The University offers an innovative and practical curriculum, which emphasizes hands-on experience for students to gain knowledge and practical exposure to various medical procedures. The faculty encourages students to participate in group discussions, research projects, case studies, and scientific seminars, enhancing their understanding of medical concepts.
- Experienced Faculty: Jalal-Abad State University has highly experienced professors and practitioners who guide students throughout their academic journey. The faculty members are knowledgeable, approachable, and committed to students’ success. They offer one-on-one attention and mentorship to students, helping them to overcome academic challenges and succeed in their careers.
- Jalal-Abad State University has been accredited by prestigious medical organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO), the National Medical Commission (NMC), the Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB), and the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). This recognition from international accreditation bodies assures students that they are receiving quality education and that their degree is globally recognized.
- Student Exchange Programs: Jalal-Abad State University offers student exchange programs, which allow students to study for one semester at other partner universities. This exposure to different cultures, teaching methodologies, and medical practices enriches their learning experience, preparing them for a global medical career.
- Wide Range of Job Opportunities: Students who complete their MBBS degree from Jalal-Abad State University have a range of job opportunities in the medical field, both in Kyrgyzstan and in their home countries. They can work as doctors, researchers, public health professionals, or pursue higher education in the field.
- Participation in Scientific Projects and International Events: Jalal-Abad State Medical University encourages students and faculty members to participate in various scientific projects and international events. This helps students to gain practical knowledge, network with experts, and stay updated with the latest medical research and advancements.
- Campus Facilities: Jalal-Abad State University has excellent campus facilities, including an auditorium, recreational centers, a cafeteria, computer labs, laboratories, and hospital facilities. These facilities ensure that students have access to all the resources they need to excel in their academic pursuits.
- Accommodation: The University provides well-accommodated hostel rooms for students, with all the basic arrangements of living. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and equipped with all necessary amenities, ensuring that students have a comfortable and safe stay.
- Healthy and Hygienic Meals: The University has spacious dining halls and modern kitchens, where healthy and hygienic meals are cooked by Indian chefs. This ensures that Indian students feel at home, with access to familiar food options and proper sanitation practices.
Jalal-Abad State University Overview
- Jalal-Abad State University is a recognized educational institution that was established in 1993. The university is approved by the NMC (National Medical Commission) and the WHO (World Health Organization), which indicates that the educational standards are of high quality and meet international standards.
- To be eligible for admission, students must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) in their previous academic studies. In addition, they must meet the NEET qualifying marks, which is a mandatory requirement for medical education in India.
- Unlike many other universities that require an IELTS or TOEFL score for international students, Jalal-Abad State University does not require these exams. However, it is advisable for students to have a good command of the English language since it is the medium of instruction.
- The course duration for the medical program is five years, which includes both theoretical and practical learning. The program is designed to provide students with comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience in the medical field.
Duration of MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University for Indian Students
Jalal-Abad State University offers a six-year MBBS program to students from around the world. The program is full-time and taught in English, and students receive instruction from experienced professors with academic backgrounds from various universities abroad.
The program is designed to update students on the latest knowledge and skills essential in today’s competitive environment. Students can expect to gain both theoretical and practical knowledge during their six years of study. Additionally, all students are required to complete a one-year internship following their six years of coursework.
- Jalal-Abad State University offers a six-year MBBS program
- The program is full-time
- The program is taught in English
- Students receive instruction from experienced professors with academic backgrounds from various universities abroad
- The program is designed to update students on the latest knowledge and skills
- Students can expect to gain both theoretical and practical knowledge
- All students are required to complete a one-year internship following their six years of coursework.
Faculty in Jalal-Abad State University
- Department of Anatomy & Physiology: This department focuses on the study of the structure and function of the human body. Students learn about the different organ systems and how they work together to maintain homeostasis. The department also offers courses on human development, genetics, and neuroscience.
- Department of Hospital Therapy: This department focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of various diseases and medical conditions. Students learn about the different methods used to treat patients in a hospital setting, including medication, surgery, and rehabilitation.
- Department of General Surgery: This department focuses on surgical procedures and techniques used to treat various medical conditions. Students learn about the different types of surgeries, including minimally invasive procedures, and how to perform them safely and effectively.
- Department of Obstetrics and Pediatrics: This department focuses on the care of women during pregnancy and childbirth, as well as the health and development of infants and children. Students learn about prenatal care, labor and delivery, neonatology, and pediatric medicine.
- Department of Propadeutics of Internal disease and family medicine: This department focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of internal medical conditions, such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and respiratory disorders. Students learn about the different diagnostic tests and treatment options available for these conditions.
- Department of Morphological Disciplines and Public Health: This department focuses on the study of disease processes at the cellular and molecular level. Students learn about the different techniques used to diagnose and treat diseases, as well as public health initiatives aimed at preventing the spread of infectious diseases.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Technology and Chemistry: This department focuses on the development and production of pharmaceuticals. Students learn about the different chemical compounds used in medication, as well as the different methods used to manufacture and test drugs.
- Department of Biomedical Disciplines: This department focuses on the intersection of biology and medicine. Students learn about the different biological systems and how they interact with medical interventions. The department also offers courses on medical ethics and research methodology.
- Department of Surgery and traumatology: This department focuses on the treatment of injuries and traumatic conditions, such as fractures and dislocations. Students learn about the different types of trauma, as well as the surgical procedures used to treat them.
Fees Structure of MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University for Indian Students
|Recognition||NMC/MCI, WHO, AMEE, ECFMG, FAIMER|
|Course Duration||5 Years + 1 Year Internship|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with 50% Marks and NEET Qualified|
|Language of Study||English|
|Tuition Fee||3000 US$ per Year|
Jalal-Abad State University was established in 1993 and is recognized by NMC/MCI, WHO, AMEE, ECFMG, and FAIMER. The course duration is five years, with an additional one-year internship. The eligibility criteria for admission to the university requires the candidate to have 50% marks in 10+2 and have qualified for NEET. The language of instruction is English, and the university is a government institution. The tuition fee for studying at Jalal-Abad State University is 3000 US dollars per year.
Eligibility to Study MBBS In Jalal-Abad State University for Indian Students
- Age Requirement: The candidate must be a minimum of 17 years old before 31st December of the year they seek admission to the MBBS program. This means that the candidate should have been born on or before December 31st, 2006, to be eligible for admission in 2023.
- Academic Qualifications: To be eligible for the MBBS program, the candidate must have passed the 10+2 standard (or equivalent) from a recognized board. Additionally, the candidate must have secured a minimum aggregate score of 50% in subjects such as biology, physics, and chemistry. It is essential to note that some boards may have specific subject requirements or minimum scores that applicants must meet to qualify.
- NEET Clearance: Aspiring MBBS students must have a valid scorecard for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). This test is mandatory for all medical aspirants in India, and it is a requirement for admission to medical schools in India and abroad. Hence, clearing NEET is a mandatory requirement for admission to the MBBS program at Jalal-Abad State University.
- Valid Passport: Applicants seeking admission to the MBBS program at Jalal-Abad State University must have a valid passport copy. The passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of application. The passport is essential for visa purposes and serves as proof of identity.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University for Indian Students
- Fill out the application form: The first step to enroll in the MBBS program at Jalal-Abad State University is to fill out the application form with the correct information. The university’s official website offers the application form for download.. Fill in all the necessary details carefully and accurately.
- Submit the documents: After filling out the application form, you need to scan and send the original documents via mail. The documents that you need to submit are:
– Mark sheets and certificates of class 10th and 12th
– Birth certificate
– Passport copy
– Passport size photographs
– NEET scorecard (if applicable)
Make sure that you submit all the documents in the correct format and size as per the university’s guidelines.
- Receive the offer letter: After the university verifies your documents, they will send an offer letter for admission. The offer letter will contain details about the program, tuition fees, and other important information. You need to read the offer letter carefully and accept the offer by paying the tuition fees.
- Pay the tuition fees: To confirm your admission to the MBBS program at Jalal-Abad State University, you need to pay the tuition fees for the first year. The university accepts payment through online modes such as bank transfer, PayPal, etc. Make sure that you keep a copy of the payment receipt for future reference.
- Apply for a student visa: Once you receive the offer letter and pay the tuition fees, you need to apply for a student visa. To apply for a student visa, you need to visit the nearest Kyrgyzstan embassy or consulate in India. You need to submit the following documents for the visa:
– Valid passport
– Offer letter from the university
– Tuition fee receipt
– Visa application form
– Passport size photographs
– Medical certificate
It takes around 15-20 days for the student visa to come through. Make sure that you apply for the student visa well in advance to avoid any delay.
Document Required For MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University for Indian Students
- Application form: The first and most crucial document required for admission is the application form. You need to fill out the form accurately and provide all the necessary details. Make sure that you do not leave any section blank or incomplete.
- Undertaking form: Along with the application form, you will also need to submit an undertaking form provided by the university. This form confirms that you have read and understood the rules and regulations of the university and agree to abide by them.
- Payment receipt: To confirm your admission, you need to submit the payment receipt of the first-semester fee. Make sure that you keep a copy of the receipt for your records.
- Upon arriving at the university, it is mandatory to bring a valid and unexpired passport with you. It is also advised to have a photocopy of your passport readily available.Passing certificate: You need to submit a passing certificate from your previous institution. This certificate should confirm that you have successfully completed your previous course.
- Academic certificates: You need to carry notarized and attested copies of your academic certificates. Make sure that you have all the necessary documents that confirm your academic qualifications.
- Caste certificate: You need to submit a caste certificate for admission. This certificate confirms your caste and is required for the admission process.
- Passport size photographs: You need to carry recent passport size photographs. These photographs are required for your admission card and other documents.
- NEET results and admit card: You need to have your NEET examination results and admit card. This confirms that you have qualified for the MBBS course and are eligible for admission.
- Mark sheets: You need to submit your 10+2 mark sheets. Make sure that you have all the necessary documents that confirm your academic qualifications.
- Birth certificate: You need to carry your birth certificate. This confirms your date of birth and is required for the admission process.
- Medical report: You need to give a medical report along with an HIV test report. This report confirms that you are medically fit to pursue the MBBS course.
- COVID-19 report: Finally, you need to submit a COVID-19 report. This report confirms that you are free from COVID-19 and are eligible to attend classes.
Syllabus of MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University for Indian Students
|First Year||Anatomy and Histology|
|Second Year||Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology, Histology|
|Third Year||Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Genetics|
|Fourth to Sixth Year||General Surgery, Primary Care Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Neurology & Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine & Cardiology|
The MBBS program at Jalal-Abad State University is designed to provide students with a comprehensive education in the field of medicine. The program is structured into six years, each year covering specific subjects that build upon the previous year’s learning.
In the first year, students are introduced to the basics of Anatomy and Histology, which provides a foundation for the rest of the program. In the second year, students study a range of subjects including Biochemistry, Anatomy, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology, and Histology. These subjects provide an in-depth understanding of the structure and function of the human body at the cellular and molecular level.
In the third year, students delve into the more advanced topics such as Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, and Genetics. These subjects provide a deeper understanding of the causes, mechanisms, and treatment of various diseases and disorders.
The fourth to sixth years of the MBBS program at Jalal-Abad State University are focused on providing students with practical skills and experience in the field of medicine. During these years, students study subjects such as General Surgery, Primary Care Medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Neurology & Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine & Cardiology. These subjects are designed to provide students with a broad range of knowledge and experience in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of various medical conditions.
Hostel and Accommodation Available in Jalal-Abad State University
- Recommended Accommodation: The university recommends that first-year students opt for the hostel facility. It can be a great way to meet new people, make friends and learn about different cultures.
- Room Sharing: Each dorm room can accommodate 2-3 students, allowing for more social interaction and a chance to build friendships.
- Separate Hostels: The boys and girls hostels are separated, ensuring privacy and safety for all students.
- Indian Food: The hostel offers Indian food to cater to the dietary requirements of Indian students. This can be a huge relief for students who may be struggling with adapting to new cuisines.
- Round the clock Meals: The hostel cafeteria provides three meals a day to students, ensuring that they are well-fed and do not have to worry about cooking their own meals. This can be especially beneficial for students who may not be comfortable cooking for themselves.
- Air-conditioning: All the rooms in the hostel are fully air-conditioned, making it comfortable for students to live in, especially during hot summers.
- Internet Connection: A high-speed internet connection is available to students, making it easy for them to stay connected with their loved ones back home and complete their coursework.
- Hot & Cold Water: Hot and cold water supply is available to students, ensuring that they have access to clean and hygienic water.
- Centralized Heating: The hostel has a centralized heating system, which can be a huge relief during the cold winters.
- Kitchen Facilities: One kitchen is allocated to students in each hostel, giving them the option to cook their own meals if they wish to. This can be helpful for students who have specific dietary requirements or preferences.
- Laundry Facilities: The hostel provides laundry facilities to students, making it easy for them to wash their clothes without having to leave the campus.
- No Ragging Tolerance: The university has a zero-tolerance policy towards ragging and ensures that students are safe and protected while living on campus.
Cost of Living in Jalal-Abad
- Cost of living in Jalal-Abad is cheaper compared to other crowded cities in the country.
- The society in Jalal-Abad is fairly conservative.
- Travelling around the country through public or personal conveniences is affordable and easily accessible.
- An average of $20-$40 should be accommodated for travel.
- Food and living expenses in Jalal-Abad are pretty cheap.
- Living expenses in Jalal-Abad are almost on par with any metropolitan city in India.
- A monthly allowance of 12000 INR should suffice to keep up all the living expenses in check.
- The monthly allowance includes expenses for food, travel, and accommodation.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students?
- Availability of alternatives to long-term courses: In Kyrgyzstan, medical colleges offer shorter-duration courses as compared to those in India. For instance, some colleges offer a six-year MBBS program, which is one year shorter than the typical seven-year program in India. This means that students can save a year and start their medical careers earlier.
- Concentration of medical schools near the capital: Most of Kyrgyzstan’s medical schools are situated in or near Bishkek, the country’s capital. This makes it easy for Indian students to travel to and from India, as there are direct flights from Delhi to Bishkek. Air Manas operates non-stop flights between the two cities, with a travel time of just over three hours.
- Availability of on-campus hostels: All medical institutions in Kyrgyzstan have on-campus hostels, which offer safe and affordable accommodation to students. This is particularly beneficial for international students who are new to the country and may not be familiar with the local language and culture.
- Lower education costs: One of the main advantages of studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the lower cost of education. The fees charged by Kyrgyz medical colleges are much lower than those charged by private medical colleges in India. This makes it an attractive option for students who may not be able to afford the high costs of medical education in India.
- Recognition by MCI and international organizations: Several medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and other international organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO). This means that Indian students who complete their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can practice medicine in India and other countries after clearing the MCI screening test.
- English-medium instruction: The primary medium of instruction in Kyrgyz medical schools is English. This is beneficial for Indian students who may not be proficient in Russian or Kyrgyz, which are the other languages used in the country. Studying in English ensures that Indian students can fully comprehend the course material and participate in classroom discussions.
- High-quality medical education: Kyrgyzstan’s medical education system is of high quality, and its universities have a strong foundation. The country’s medical colleges offer modern facilities and use up-to-date teaching methods to ensure that students receive a comprehensive education. Additionally, Kyrgyzstan’s medical colleges have tie-ups with several hospitals, which provide students with hands-on training and exposure to real-life medical scenarios.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
- Universities with Global Recognition: Kyrgyzstan’s medical degrees are widely recognized and accepted by several international organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), the Medical Council of Canada (MCC), the Russian Ministry of Science and Higher Education, and the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG), among others. Therefore, after passing the Medical Licensing Examination, medical graduates can work anywhere, providing them with a wide range of career opportunities.
- Language & Communication: English is the medium of instruction in most Kyrgyz universities, making it easier for Indian students to learn and understand the coursework. However, students are encouraged to learn Kyrgyz or Russian, the local languages, to communicate better with patients during clinical training.
- MCI Coaching: MCI coaching is available at every university in Kyrgyzstan, which prepares Indian students for the Medical Licensing Examination. This coaching helps students to pass the exam with ease, ensuring that they can practice medicine in India.
- Internships and Job Offers: Kyrgyzstan’s universities are affiliated with hospitals that provide internships to students. These hospitals have modern medical facilities, allowing students to learn about the latest techniques and procedures for treating patients. Upon graduation, students can also find job opportunities in these hospitals or other medical facilities affiliated with the university.
- Reasonable Cost of Education: Studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable compared to other countries. Indian students can complete their degree while staying within their budget, and still receive a high-quality education. This makes Kyrgyzstan a popular destination for medical students seeking a good education at an affordable price.
- General Lifestyle: Kyrgyzstan is a progressive country that provides excellent healthcare, education, and transportation facilities to its citizens. The cost of living is low, making it an ideal destination for students who want to live comfortably while pursuing their education.
- Lodging and Accommodation: Kyrgyzstan’s universities provide separate hostel facilities for male and female students. These hostels have security personnel, ensuring the safety of students. The rooms are spacious, clean, and well-furnished, making it a comfortable place for students to live.
- Indian Cuisine: To make Indian students feel more at home, universities in Kyrgyzstan provide Indian food in their mess halls. This ensures that students can enjoy familiar meals while pursuing their studies.
- Activities Outside of the Classroom: Kyrgyzstan’s universities provide a range of extracurricular activities to help students develop their skills and knowledge. These activities include seminars, sports, cultural events, workshops, and conferences. These activities help students to develop a well-rounded personality and make their experience in Kyrgyzstan more enriching.
What is Jalal-Abad State University?
Jalal-Abad State University is a public university located in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan. It was founded in 1993 and is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other international organizations.
Is the MBBS program in Jalal-Abad State University recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)?
The Medical Council of India recognizes the MBBS program provided by Jalal-Abad State University, enabling Indian students who complete their studies there to practice medicine in India. However, before practicing, they must pass the screening test administered by the MCI.
How long is the MBBS program in Jalal-Abad State University?
The duration of the MBBS program in Jalal-Abad State University is six years, which includes five years of academic studies and one year of internship.
What is the medium of instruction for the MBBS program in Jalal-Abad State University?
The medium of instruction for the MBBS program in Jalal-Abad State University is English, which makes it easier for Indian students to understand the lectures and communicate with their peers and faculty members.
What is the eligibility criteria for Indian students to apply for MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University?
Indian students who have completed their 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects and have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University.
What is the admission process for MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University?
The admission process for MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University involves filling the online application form, submitting the required documents, and appearing for the entrance exam conducted by the university. The university also accepts NEET scores for admission.
What is the total cost of studying MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University?
The total cost of studying MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University is comparatively lower than other countries, including India. The average annual fee for the MBBS program is around 2,200 USD, which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, and other expenses.
Is accommodation available for Indian students in Jalal-Abad State University?
Yes, the university provides accommodation facilities for international students, including Indian students. The hostels are equipped with all basic amenities and are located on the university campus.
What is the climate like in Jalal-Abad?
Jalal-Abad has a temperate climate, which means the summers are warm, and the winters are cold. The average temperature during the summer months is around 27°C, while during the winter months, it can drop to as low as -10°C.
Is it safe for Indian students to study in Jalal-Abad State University?
Kyrgyzstan is known for its peaceful environment and friendly people, and Jalal-Abad State University is located in a safe and secure area. However, like any other country, students need to be cautious and aware of their surroundings.
What is the best time to apply for MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University?
The best time to apply for MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University is during the months of June to September. The university starts its academic year in September, and the admission process usually takes around two to three months.
What are the job prospects after completing MBBS from Jalal-Abad State University?
After completing MBBS from Jalal-Abad State University, Indian students can practice medicine in India after clearing the MCI screening test. They can also apply for higher education or job opportunities in other countries.
Are there any scholarships available for Indian students in Jalal-Abad State University?
Yes, Jalal-Abad State University offers scholarships to international students, including Indian students, based on their academic performance. Students can also apply for external scholarships offered by various organizations.
Is it necessary to learn the local language in Jalal-Abad State University?
No, it is not necessary to learn the local language as the medium of instruction is English. However, learning the local language can be beneficial in communicating with the locals and understanding the culture.
What are the documents required for admission to MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University?
The documents required for admission to MBBS in Jalal-Abad State University include a valid passport, mark sheets of 10th and 12th, birth certificate, medical certificate, and passport-sized photographs.