Asian Medical Institute is a well-known university located in Kant, Kyrgyzstan that was founded in 2004. The university has a high-quality infrastructure and advanced teaching methods, which has made it popular among students from India and around the world. Each year, more than 15,000 students are enrolled in medical degree programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The university’s emphasis on research and exchange opportunities is reflected in the participation of both students and faculty in various research and exchange programs.
The primary goal of the Asian Medical Institute is to establish a robust academic and research hub with the aid of innovative regional and national development by providing world-class academic programs, research, and technological advancement. For many years, the Asian Medical Institute has been training specialists for foreign countries. There are three types of medical courses offered at the institute: a 5-year MBBS/MD program, a 6-year MBBS/MD program, and a 5-year BDS/DDS program. The Asian Medical Institute is among the most reputable universities worldwide. Presently, the Asian Medical Institute has over 1,800 students from various countries, including India, Russia, Nepal, Germany, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, and Nigeria.
The Asian Medical Institute was established to provide quality medical education at an affordable cost to students from India and other countries. As a result, the institute has become increasingly popular among Indian students seeking medical education. The university’s modern infrastructure and advanced teaching methods have helped to provide students with a high-quality education.
The Asian Medical Institute is known for its emphasis on research and exchange programs. Faculty members and students are encouraged to participate in research activities, and the university has established partnerships with various research institutions worldwide. This emphasis on research has helped to establish the Asian Medical Institute as a leading research university in the region.
The Asian Medical Institute offers three types of medical courses: MBBS/MD, BDS/DDS, and postgraduate courses. The MBBS/MD course is offered in both 5-year and 6-year formats, and the BDS/DDS program is a 5-year course. The postgraduate courses offered at the Asian Medical Institute include MD/MS, MDS, and PhD courses in various medical specialties.
The Asian Medical Institute has a diverse student population, with students from various countries pursuing medical education at the institute. Indian students form a significant portion of the student population at the institute, followed by students from Russia, Nepal, Germany, Pakistan, Kazakhstan, and Nigeria. The university’s diverse student population helps to create a multicultural learning environment, which enriches the educational experience of the students.
Check Your Eligibility
Affiliations and Recognitions of Asian Medical Institute
- Approval from MOE and MOH: The Asian Medical Institute has been approved by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health (MOE and MOH) of the Kyrgyz Republic. This approval indicates that the institute meets the standards set by the government in terms of infrastructure, facilities, and academic programs.
- Recognition by MCI: The Medical Council of India (MCI) has recognized the Asian Medical Institute, which means that Indian students who study here are eligible to take the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) and practice medicine in India.
- Recognition by FAIMER: The Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) has recognized the Asian Medical Institute. This recognition indicates that the institute meets the international standards for medical education and provides quality education to its students.
- NMC and WHO approval: The National Medical Commission (NMC) of India and the World Health Organization (WHO) have approved the Asian Medical Institute. This approval is a testament to the quality of education and training provided by the institute.
- The Asian Medical Institute has now become affiliated with the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). This affiliation enables students who are enrolled in the institute to be eligible to take the USMLE exams. This development further means that upon passing the USMLE, students can legally practice medicine in the United States.
- Affiliation with PLAB: The Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) has affiliated with the Asian Medical Institute. This affiliation means that students who study here are eligible to take the PLAB exams and practice medicine in the United Kingdom.
- AMC Australia: The Australian Medical Council (AMC) has recognized the Asian Medical Institute. This recognition indicates that the institute meets the standards set by the Australian government for medical education and training.
- MCC Canada: The Medical Council of Canada (MCC) has recognized the Asian Medical Institute. This recognition indicates that the institute meets the standards set by the Canadian government for medical education and training.
Why Study MBBS in Asian Medical Institute for Indian Students?
- Highly Regarded Institution: The AMI is recognized as one of the top universities in Kyrgyzstan for studying medicine. It has a reputation for providing high-quality education to both national and international students.
- Diverse Student Body: The university welcomes students from all around the world, creating a diverse and multicultural environment. This can be beneficial for students who want to expand their horizons and learn from different perspectives.
- English Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction at AMI is English, making it a convenient choice for international students who don’t speak the local language. This also helps them to communicate better with patients during their practical training.
- No Hidden Fees: Unlike some other institutions, AMI doesn’t charge any donation fees or additional charges. This means that students can focus on their studies without having to worry about unexpected financial burdens.
- Scholarships Available: The university offers scholarships for both national and international students based on academic merit. This can help students to cover their tuition fees and other expenses.
- Experienced Faculty: The faculty members at AMI are highly experienced and knowledgeable in their respective fields. They provide students with the latest information and research findings in the medical field, ensuring that they receive the best education possible.
- Emphasis on Extra-Curricular Activities: AMI recognizes the importance of a well-rounded education and encourages students to participate in cultural and other activities. This can help students to develop their interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, and overall personality.
- Affordable Hostel Facilities: The university offers affordable hostel facilities to students who wish to live on campus. These hostels are equipped with all the essential amenities that students need for comfortable living.
- University-Owned Hostels: AMI has its own hostels with full facilities, providing students with a safe and secure environment. This helps them to focus on their studies without having to worry about safety or security concerns.
Asian Medical Institute Overview
- Establishment Year: The institute was established in 2004.
- University Type: It is a private university.
- Recognition: The Asian Medical Institute is recognized by the NMC/MCI (National Medical Commission/Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization). This means that the degrees offered by the institute are valid and recognized in India and around the world.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for admission to the Asian Medical Institute, students should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) in their 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Course Duration: The duration of the medical course at the Asian Medical Institute is six years. This includes both the pre-clinical and clinical phases of the course.
- NEET: NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is compulsory for admission to the Asian Medical Institute. Students must qualify for NEET with the required cutoff score to be considered for admission.
- IELTS/TOFEL: Unlike many other universities, the Asian Medical Institute does not require students to appear for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) to demonstrate their proficiency in English.
- MCI screening test: After completing their medical course at the Asian Medical Institute, Indian students must appear for the MCI screening test (now replaced by FMGE – Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) to be eligible to practice as a doctor in India.
- Language of Teaching: The medium of instruction at the Asian Medical Institute is English. Students are expected to be proficient in English to be able to follow the lectures and course material.
Advantages of Studying MBBS In Asian Medical Institute
- Affordable Tuition Fees The cost of education in AMI is much lower than that of private medical colleges in India. The tuition fee is only 2.24 lakh per year for Indian students, which makes it a more affordable option.
- Great Clinical Exposure The Asian Medical Institute has ten affiliated hospitals that provide practical training to medical students. This hands-on experience helps students gain valuable knowledge and prepares them for their future careers.
- Easy Admission Process The admission process in AMI is straightforward, and the university has the best selection process. Students can easily apply for admission and secure a spot in the medical program.
- Globally Recognized Degrees The medical degrees offered by AMI are recognized globally and are ranked by the World Health Organization (WHO). Students can be assured that their degree will hold value and be recognized in different parts of the world.
- English Medium Course For Indian students, studying medicine in a foreign language can be a challenge. However, at AMI, the medium of instruction is English, which eliminates the language barrier and makes it easier for students to understand the concepts.
- Individual Attention from Teachers One of the advantages of studying in AMI is that the batch strength is limited. This ensures that every student gets individual attention from the teachers and can clarify their doubts.
- More Affordable than Private Colleges in India Private medical colleges in India can be costly, and not every student can afford them. However, AMI offers a more affordable option for students who want to pursue medicine without breaking the bank.
- No Discrimination AMI is an inclusive institution that does not discriminate based on caste, gender, religion, or nationality. Students from different backgrounds can study together and learn from each other.
Duration of MBBS in Asian Medical Institute for Indian Students
The MBBS course at the Asian Medical Institute for Indian students takes a total of six years to complete, including an internship. The course is divided into five years of classroom studies and eight months of apprenticeship. However, after completing the course, Indian students are required to complete an additional year of CRMI in India. This additional year is necessary for students to prepare for and pass the FMGE/NEXT exams.
Faculties in Asian Medical Institute
- Faculty of Medicine: The Faculty of Medicine at Asian Medical Institute offers a six-year program leading to an MD degree. The curriculum covers various subjects, including anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, pathology, and clinical medicine. The program is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to become successful physicians.
- Faculty of Dentistry: The Faculty of Dentistry at Asian Medical Institute offers a five-year program leading to a DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree. The curriculum covers various subjects related to dentistry, including dental anatomy, pathology, orthodontics, and oral surgery. The program is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to become successful dentists.
- Language faculty: The Language faculty at Asian Medical Institute offers a one-year program aimed at improving students’ language skills. The program covers various aspects of language learning, including grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, reading, and writing. The program is designed to help students improve their language skills, which can be beneficial for their academic and professional growth.
- Nursing Faculty: The Nursing Faculty at Asian Medical Institute offers a three-year program leading to a nursing diploma. The curriculum covers various subjects, including anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and nursing care. The program is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to become successful nurses.
- Faculty of Preparatory Course: The Faculty of Preparatory Course at Asian Medical Institute offers a one-year program aimed at preparing students for undergraduate studies. The program covers various subjects, including mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, and English language. The program is designed to help students improve their academic skills and knowledge, which can be beneficial for their future studies.
Fee Structure for MBBS in Asian Medical Institute for Indian Students
|Tuition Fees (USD)
|Hostel Fees (USD)
The fee structure for Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS at the Asian Medical Institute is relatively affordable. The tuition fees for each academic year, from the first to the sixth year, is set at 3000 USD. In addition to this, the hostel fees for each academic year are set at 500 USD. It is important to note that these fees are subject to change, and students are advised to confirm the fees with the institute before applying.
Global Ranking of Asian Medical Institute
The Asian Medical Institute has been ranked 30th in its country and 11832nd globally according to its ranking in the world.
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Asian Medical Institute for Indian Students
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed their Class XII/ higher secondary examination with science subjects, which include Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. This is a basic requirement as MBBS is a medical course that requires a strong foundation in these subjects.
- Minimum Aggregate: The candidate must have at least an aggregate of 50% (in PCB) or more in their CBSE/ISC 12th results. This means that the candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology combined in their 12th standard examination.
- Age Limit: The candidate must be at least 17 years of age at the time of admission. This is an essential requirement as the minimum age limit is set to ensure that the candidate is mature enough to handle the challenges of the course.
- NEET Qualification: All Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad must qualify for the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) examination. This is a mandatory requirement for all Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS from a foreign institute.
- Validity of NEET Marks: The marks obtained by the candidate in the NEET exam are valid for 3 years. However, this is only applicable for taking admission to MBBS abroad and not for taking admission in India. This means that if a candidate has qualified for the NEET exam and wishes to pursue MBBS from a foreign institute, their NEET score will be considered valid for 3 years.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Asian Medical Institute for Indian Students
Step 1: Fill the application form online
The first step to apply for MBBS at Asian Medical Institute is to fill the application form online. You can visit the official website of the university to access the application portal. The application form will require you to provide basic details about yourself, such as your name, contact details, educational background, and other relevant information.
Step 2: Attach the necessary documents
After filling the application form, you will need to attach the required documents. These documents include:
- Scanned copy of your marks of completion of higher secondary education (12th grade)
- Scanned copy of your marks of completion of high education (10th grade)
- NEET scorecard
- Scanned copy of your valid passport
Make sure that the documents are legible and clear . The university may reject your application if the documents are not satisfactory.
Step 3: Receive the admission letter
After fulfilling all the necessary conditions, you will receive an admission letter from the university. The letter will confirm that you have been accepted to the MBBS program at Asian Medical Institute. You will receive the admission letter via email, so make sure to check your email regularly.
Step 4: Pay the fees
Once you have received the confirmation letter, you will need to pay the fees. You can pay the fees through net banking or other payment methods that are accepted by the university. The fees structure is quite affordable compared to Indian medical colleges.
Step 5: Apply for a visa
As soon as you receive the invitation letter, you should apply for a visa. The university will mail you the visa invitation, which you will need to take to the embassy for stamping. The visa process takes around 60 days, so make sure to apply for the visa as soon as possible.
Step 6: Stamp your visa
Once you receive the visa invitation, you will need to stamp your visa at the Embassy of Kyrgyzstan federation. You will need to provide all the necessary documents and pay the visa fee. After the visa is stamped, you can make travel arrangements to Kyrgyzstan.
Documents Required for MBBS in Asian Medical Institute for Indian Students
- 10th grade mark-sheet: You need to submit your 10th grade mark-sheet as proof of completing your secondary education.
- 12th grade mark-sheet: You also need to submit your 12th grade mark-sheet as proof of completing your higher secondary education. Your marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will determine your eligibility for admission to MBBS.
- NEET scorecard: You need to qualify NEET with a good rank to be eligible for admission to MBBS in Asian Medical Institute. You need to submit your NEET scorecard as proof of your eligibility.
- Passport size photographs: You need to submit 10 passport size photographs for admission to MBBS in Asian Medical Institute. These photographs will be used for your student ID card, hostel card, and other official documents.
- Official invitation letter from university: You need to obtain an official invitation letter from Asian Medical Institute before you apply for a student visa. The invitation letter will contain details of your course, fees, and other important information.
- International passport: You need to submit a copy of your international passport as proof of your identity and citizenship.
- Birth certificate: You also need to submit a copy of your birth certificate as proof of your age and identity.
- Medical test documents: You need to undergo a medical examination and submit the medical test documents along with your admission application. The medical test documents will include your blood test reports, X-ray reports, and other medical reports.
Syllabus of MBBS in Asian Medical Institute for Indian Students
|Anatomy: The study of the structure of the human body.
|Ophthalmology: The study of eye anatomy, diseases, and treatment.
|Pharmacology: The study of drugs and their effects on the body is called Pharmacology.
|Toxicology: The study of poisonous substances and their effects on living organisms.
|Histology: The study of microscopic anatomy and tissues of the body.
|Pathology: The study of the nature of diseases and their causes.
|Physiology: The study of how the body functions.
|Biochemistry: The study of the chemical processes and substances within living organisms.
|Histology: Continued from 2nd semester of the first year.
|Biochemistry: Continued from 2nd semester of the first year.
|Analogy: The study of how different organisms are related to each other.
|Physiology: Continued from 2nd semester of the first year.
|Microbiology: The study of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites is called Microbiology.
|Pathology: Continued from 2nd semester of the first year.
|Pharmacology: Continued from 1st semester of the first year.
|Microbiology: Continued from 4th semester of the second year.
|Path physiology: The study of how diseases affect the normal functioning of the body.
|Anesthesia: The study of how to induce unconsciousness to prevent pain during surgery.
|PSM: Public health and community medicine.
|Radiology: The study and use of medical imaging techniques, such as X-rays, CT scans, and MRI.
|Orthopedics: The study and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders.
|Genetics: The study of genes and heredity is called Genetics.
|Obstetrics: The branch of medicine that deals with childbirth and pregnancy.
|Oncology: The study and treatment of cancer.
|Internal medicine: The study and treatment of diseases affecting internal organs.
|Pediatrics: The branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of children.
|General Surgery: The branch of medicine that deals with surgical procedures.
|Neurology: The study and treatment of disorders affecting the nervous system is called Neurology.
|Emergency medicine: The medical specialty concerned with injuries or the care of illnesses requiring immediate medical attention.
|Obstetrics and Gynecology: The medical specialty concerned with the care of women during pregnancy childbirth and pregnancy
|Psychiatry: The study and treatment of mental disorders.
|Cardiology: The study and treatment of diseases affecting the heart and blood vessels.
|Psychology: The study of behavior and mental processes is called Psychology.
|ENT: Ear, Nose, and Throat. The medical specialty concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting these organs.
Hostel and Accommodation Available in Asian Medical Institute
- Hostel Campus: The hostel campus at the Asian Medical Institute is very good and offers a comfortable stay to its students. It is situated within the campus, which means that students can easily access all the facilities provided by the institute.
- Free Wifi Service: The institute provides free wifi service within the hostel campus. This is very helpful for students who need to access the internet for their academic work or for any other purpose.
- Single, Double and Triple Sharing Rooms: The hostel offers students a choice of single, double and triple sharing rooms. This means that students can choose the type of room they want based on their preferences and budget.
- Separate Hostels for Girls and Boys: The hostel has separate facilities for girls and boys. This ensures that students can stay comfortably without any issues related to gender.
- Equipped with Necessary Items: The hostel is equipped with all the necessary items that students require for a comfortable stay. This includes almirahs, shelves, beds, chairs, tables, etc.
- Facilities within the Campus: The campus has all the necessary facilities that students require. This includes a supermarket, café, clinic, pharmacy store, etc. This ensures that students do not have to go outside the campus to buy anything they need.
- 24/7 CCTV Security: The Asian Medical Institute hostel is 24/7 under CCTV security. This ensures that students can stay safely without any security issues.
- Mess Facility: The institute also provides a mess facility for Indian students within the campus. This ensures that students get hygienic and nutritious food without having to go outside the campus.
Cost of Living in Asian Medical Institute
The Asian Medical Institute is a reputable educational institution in Asia. One of the concerns of students who plan to enroll in this institute is the cost of living in the area.
1. Daily Needs
The cost of daily needs varies depending on the lifestyle of the student. It can range from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 3600 per month. This includes expenses for toiletries, laundry, and other personal necessities.
2. Food Charges
Food expenses can range from Rs. 4500 to Rs. 6500 per month, depending on the student’s dietary preferences. This includes expenses for groceries and eating out.
3. Transport Cost
Transportation costs depend on the mode of transportation the student chooses. It can range from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 2500 per month for public transportation or ride-hailing services.
4. Monthly Rent for a Bedroom Apartment
The cost of monthly rent for a one-bedroom apartment in the Asian Medical Institute area is between Rs. 7500 to Rs. 15,000 per month. The rent depends on the location, size, and amenities of the apartment.
Why MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students?
- Affordable Tuition Fees: One of the primary reasons why Indian students choose Kyrgyzstan for MBBS is because of the affordable tuition fees. The cost of education in Kyrgyzstan is significantly lower than that in India or other countries. Additionally, the living expenses are also relatively low, making it an economical option for students who want to pursue a medical degree.
- No Donations Required: Unlike in India, there are no donation fees required to secure a seat in a medical college in Kyrgyzstan. The admission process is transparent and merit-based, ensuring that all students have an equal chance of securing admission based on their academic performance.
- High-Quality Education: Kyrgyzstan has several medical colleges that offer high-quality education to students. The colleges are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and modern technology, providing students with hands-on training and exposure to the latest medical practices.
- Accredited Degrees: The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by international bodies such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Medical Council of India (MCI). This means that students who complete their MBBS degree from Kyrgyzstan can practice medicine in India or any other country.
- English as Medium of Instruction: The language of instruction in most medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is English, making it easier for Indian students to study and communicate with faculty and peers.
- Cultural Diversity: Kyrgyzstan is a culturally diverse country, and studying here provides students with exposure to different cultures and traditions. This not only broadens their perspectives but also prepares them to work in a multicultural environment in the future.
- Availability of Indian Food: Indian students often worry about food when studying abroad, but Kyrgyzstan has several restaurants and food outlets that serve Indian cuisine. This ensures that students can have a taste of home even while studying abroad.
- No Entrance Exam: Unlike in India, there are no entrance exams required to secure admission in a medical college in Kyrgyzstan. Students need to fulfill the eligibility criteria, which include passing their 12th standard with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Internship Opportunities: The medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan offer students with internship opportunities, allowing them to gain hands-on experience in real-life medical situations. This is an essential part of medical education and helps students apply their theoretical knowledge in practice.
- Safe Environment: Kyrgyzstan is considered to be a safe country for students, with a low crime rate and a friendly population. The medical colleges also have stringent security measures in place, ensuring the safety and well-being of students.
Benefits of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students?
- Affordable Education: One of the main advantages of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is the affordable cost of education. The cost of education in Kyrgyzstan is significantly lower than that of India and other countries. Therefore, Indian students can save a considerable amount of money by pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Recognition by MCI: The Medical Council of India (MCI) recognizes the MBBS degree obtained from Kyrgyzstan, and Indian students who complete their degree in Kyrgyzstan can practice medicine in India after passing the MCI screening test.
- Quality Education: Kyrgyzstan has a highly developed education system, and the country’s medical colleges are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities. The curriculum is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of medical science, and students get to learn from highly qualified and experienced faculty members.
- No Entrance Exam: Unlike India, there is no entrance exam for admission to medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan. Admission is based on merit, and students who have completed their 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects are eligible to apply.
- English as Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is English. Therefore, Indian students who are fluent in English can easily adapt to the teaching and learning environment.
- Cultural Diversity: Kyrgyzstan is a country with a rich cultural heritage, and Indian students who study in Kyrgyzstan get to experience a diverse cultural environment. This exposure helps students broaden their horizons and gain a global perspective.
- Low Cost of Living: In addition to affordable education, the cost of living in Kyrgyzstan is also low. Students can live comfortably on a modest budget and do not have to worry about expensive living expenses.
- Hands-on Training: Kyrgyzstan’s medical colleges emphasize practical training, and students get ample opportunities to gain hands-on experience. This practical experience helps students develop their clinical skills and prepares them for the real world.
- International Recognition: Kyrgyzstan’s medical colleges are recognized by various international organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the International Medical Education Directory (IMED). Therefore, students who complete their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan are eligible to practice medicine in other countries as well.
- Job Opportunities: After completing their MBBS degree in Kyrgyzstan, Indian students can either practice medicine in India or pursue higher studies or work in other countries. The demand for doctors is high in India, and students who complete their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan have a good chance of getting employed in reputed hospitals and healthcare organizations.
What is Asian Medical Institute?
- Asian Medical Institute is a medical school located in Kant, Kyrgyzstan.
- It is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Can Indian students study at Asian Medical Institute?
- Yes, Indian students can study at Asian Medical Institute.
- The institute has a large number of Indian students studying there.
What is the duration of the MBBS program at Asian Medical Institute?
The duration of the MBBS program at Asian Medical Institute is 5 years.
What is the language of instruction at Asian Medical Institute?
The language of instruction at Asian Medical Institute is English.
Is there any entrance exam required for admission to Asian Medical Institute?
- No, there is no entrance exam required for admission to Asian Medical Institute.
- However, students must have a valid NEET score to be eligible for admission.
What is the eligibility criteria for admission to Asian Medical Institute?
- Students must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- They must have completed their 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as mandatory subjects.
- They must have scored at least 50% marks in their 10+2 education.
What is the total cost of studying MBBS at Asian Medical Institute for Indian students?
- The total cost of studying MBBS at Asian Medical Institute for Indian students is approximately INR 20-25 lakhs.
- This includes tuition fees, food expenses, hostel fees, and other miscellaneous expenses.
Is the degree awarded by Asian Medical Institute recognized in India?
- Yes, the degree awarded by Asian Medical Institute is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- This means that Indian students who graduate from Asian Medical Institute are eligible to practice medicine in India after completing the necessary licensing exams.
What is the quality of education at Asian Medical Institute?
- Asian Medical Institute is known for providing quality education to its students.
- The faculty is experienced and the institute has state-of-the-art facilities to support medical education.
Is there any internship program after completion of MBBS at Asian Medical Institute?
- Yes, there is an internship program after completion of MBBS at Asian Medical Institute.
- The internship program is of 1 year duration and is mandatory for students to complete in order to receive their degree.
What are the job prospects after completing MBBS from Asian Medical Institute?
- Students who graduate from Asian Medical Institute have job opportunities both in Kyrgyzstan and in India.
- They can work as doctors, medical consultants, and researchers.
What is the admission process for Indian students at Asian Medical Institute?
- The admission process for Indian students at Asian Medical Institute is simple.
- Students must apply online and submit their academic documents and NEET score.
- The institute will review the applications and issue admission letters to eligible students.
Is there any scholarship available for Indian students at Asian Medical Institute?
- Yes, there are scholarships available for Indian students at Asian Medical Institute.
- Students can apply for the scholarships based on their academic performance and financial need.
What is the living environment like at Asian Medical Institute?
- The living environment at Asian Medical Institute is comfortable and safe.
- The institute has hostel facilities for its students with basic amenities such as electricity, water, and Wi-Fi.
Is there any support provided to Indian students at Asian Medical Institute?
- Yes, Asian Medical Institute provides support to Indian students.
- The institute has a dedicated team to help students with their academic, financial, and personal needs.