Vitebsk State Medical University(VSMU) was established in 1934. The Medical Council of Indian and the World Health Organization recognizes the university and many more worldwide professional groups. VSMU has 34 academic and clinical departments with 250 students in all courses.
Vitebsk State Medical University is among the universities with an excellent system of education. VSMU trains its students with the help of modernized education technology of medical study. The university welcomes high-tech practical medicine programs that empower students to be focused, competitive, and flexible in their career.
The university comprises its online e-learning system, where most educational matters are concurrently accessible to students with the help of the Internet from mobile devices and relevant mobile applications.
VSMU offers an affordable medicine program for students. The university is taking its international students from 30 different countries, that includes Sri Lanka, the USA, India, Pakistan, France, Syria, Yemen, UK, Peru, etc.
International assistance is one of the most important exercises of VSMU(Vitebsk State Medical University), contributing to the solution of the university’s main aims: the preparation of highly qualified specialists, the improvement of priority directions of medical science, the provision of high-quality medical care.
International Exercises is aiming at:
- The exchange of technology and knowledge.
- Improvement of innovative and latest medical education, science, and health based on the study of international experience.
- More multilateral mobility of teachers and students.
Why Choose MBBS at Vitebsk State Medical University
- The MCI passing ratio of Vitebsk State Medical University is 26.2%.
- VSMU is approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Students can do post-graduate from the USA as it is an ECFMG recognized university.
- There is a good flow of patients at clinics of Vitebsk state medical university.
- The staff at VSMU is very well-formed and qualified and thus provides a very good quality of education.
- Greater opportunities for learning and working can be created as Vitebsk University has affirmative relationships with various countries.
- The medical education fees are affordable at the VSMU university.
- Vitebsk Belarus has students from almost 30 different countries in this university. Thus students experience a multidimensional cultural experience.
- Students can also receive better job prospects after completing their education.
- The possibility of deserving candidates getting a visa is 100%.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- It follows European standard education with a 10:1 student-teacher ratio.
- No need to give the TOEFL or IELTS exam to get admission at Vitebsk State Medical University.
Admission Procedure- Vitebsk State Medical University
To take admission to VSMU, a student needs to qualify the NEET exam with good scores. The student should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English(PCB+E) at 10+2 level, and their scores must be greater than 50% in the same exam.
Required Documents for the MBBS Admission at Vitebsk Medical University:
- Marksheets of class 10th, 11th, and 12th.
- Fitness certificate by a registered doctor
- Valid Passport.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of the NEET-UG scorecard.
- All original educational certificates and birth certificates of the student.
- Official study invitation approved by the migration department of Belarus.
- Medical insurance.
- Ten passport size photos.
- Filled visa application form.
The world ranking of Vitebsk State Medical University is 3928, and the country rank is 8.
Vitebsk State Medical University(VSMU) – Fee Structure
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 5,000|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.3,00,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs.40,000|
Note: 1$= Rs.60(it may vary)
Accreditation and Recognition
The Vitebsk State Medical University(VSMU) has good ratings in the world ranking systems, and its Medicine Degree degrees must have the following Recognition and Accreditation:-
- Medical Council of India (MCI).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- Australia Medical Council (AMC)
- Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC).
- Maldivian medical and dental council (MMDC)
- General Medical Council (GMC, UK)
- Education Commission of Foreign medical graduates (ECFMG) of the USA.
Accommodation and Campus Facilities at VSMU-
- There are the University’s hostels on the campus of Vitebsk State Medical University, and they offer students accommodation. Hostels are acceptable standards and comprise hot water systems, electricity, central heating systems, food facility, water, and gas supply.
- Students can cook their meals at the hostels. Also, they can get their meals at the University’s canteen or cafe.
- Vitebsk State Medical University has a well-furnished Gymnasium. Many other sports facilities are also available within walking distance from the University’s hostel and the main building.
Until the time, the university has trained thousands of students from Belarus and various parts of the world. The pass-outs from the VSMu are working in the right positions throughout the globe. The students pursuing MBBS are also fully satisfied with the facilities they are getting in the university.
The university has good quality hostels with the latest facilities for worldwide students. The hostels are on the campus and outside campus in the city.
Is Belarus an excellent place to study?
Belarus may not be your first choice when you are thinking of studying abroad, but Belarus has much to offer, with lush green spaces, historical but modern cities, and friendly, welcoming people. It’s also very affordable including an affordable tuition fee – another key attraction for the six thousand or so foreign students who come here every year.
Is Vitebsk State Medical University(BSMU) secure for Indian Girls for MBBS?
Yes, Belarus is among the top 10 safest countries in the World; therefore, the crime ratio is nearly 0%. VSMU(Vitebsk State Medical University) is very much safe and secure for Indian candidates.
How is Belarus for the MBBS course?
Studying the MBBS course in Belarus has now become the best option for Indian candidates than other European countries in medical studies, skilled faculties, well-maintained hospitals, and excellent food quality. MBBS in Belarus is of six years course and 100% English medium throughout the six years.