Grodno State Medical University(GSMU) was established in 1958, and it is among one of the best medical universities in Belarus. The Grodno State Medical University(GSMU) collaborates with the medical foundations in Poland, Germany, Russia, the USA, etc. The university has several disciplines. The university’s staff is very well qualified and experienced, and thus the quality of education at the university is great.
Pediatrics, Medico diagnostics, Medico psychology, and advanced courses, Therapeutics are the Grodno State Medical University’s primary disciplines. The university has so many students from over 30 different countries, such as India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Greece, Morocco, Egypt, Sri-Lanka, etc.
Why Choose GSMU(Grodno State Medical University)
- GSMU is the most notable university in Belarus.
- The degrees and diplomas from the GSMU are recognized worldwide.
- GSMU ranks among the top 500 best colleges in the world.
- Educational and research centers in Europe and other countries are tied up with the GSMU(Grodno State Medical University).
- Grodno is the best city to live, explore, and study.
- Students have an option to choose to do their practical training abroad.
- From 30 varied countries, 531 worldwide students have been studying at the university since 1995. Thus, the language of study in English and Russian.
Admission Procedure-Grodno State Medical University
Upon your arrival to Belarus, students should apply for international students at the medical faculty within three working days. For this, the following documents will be required:
- Valid international passport with the relevant study visa.
- All original educational certificates.
- Migration Certificate.
- Original Birth certificate.
- He/she must have a medical fitness certificate from a registered doctor with the stamp.
- Ten passport size photos.
- Medical insurance.
- Filled visa application form.
- Students also need to carry HIV negative certificates.
The World Ranking of Grodno State Medical College is 3948, and the country rank is 9. Most of the students from India prefer studying outside the country. They choose Grodno State Medical University(GSMU) because of the years of excellence this college has served and has been serving.
Accreditation & Recognition
The Grodno State Medical University(GSMU) has high grades in the world ranking systems, and its degrees have the following Recognition and Accreditation:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Sri Lankan Medical Council (SLMC)
- Australia Medical Council (AMC)
- Maldivian medical and dental council (MMDC)
- General Medical Council (GMC, UK)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Education Commission of Foreign medical graduates (ECFMG) of the USA.
Grodno State Medical University – Fee Structure
|Fee in USD (approx)||$ 5,000|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs.3,00,000|
|Hostel & Food in Rupees (approx)||Rs.40,000|
Note: 1$= Rs.70(which may vary)
Accommodation and Campus -Grodno State Medical University(GSMU)
- Grodno State Medical University(GSMU) has one of the country’s most notable medical libraries, containing 4,20,000 copies of textbooks, and the library has various materials including, CDs, medical journals, etc. Internet connection is also provided to the library so that there is online access to the biomedical DB.
- The institution has a canteen with a nice and rich variety of food or students can prepare their food at the hostel itself. Students can live either in the university’s hostels too. Also, students can take separate accommodations.
- Grodno State Medical University has a well-furnished Gymnasium. Also, there are other sports facilities within walking distance from the University’s hostel and the main building.
- Many other facilities that University provides to its students include an Indoor Badminton court, football practice facilities, etc.
- Students can relax and engage in outdoor sports and recreation activities during their free time as the university provides such facilities to them.
Students should get a study visa if they want to go to Belarus for MBBS. Belarus visa process is straightforward, and in sporadic cases, a student’s visa gets rejected. Below are the requirements from the Belarusian embassy for most of the countries.
- Students should carry Educational documents and birth certificates of a student.
- A scanned copy of the completed Visa application form to Belarus.
- The student must carry five color photos, which should not be six months older.
- Medical test results from an acknowledged medical institute of the country should include HIV test results.
- Students need to have the university’s invitation letter from the Ministry of Education in Belarus to study at Belarus.
- Students need to have a valid passport that should be valid for a minimum of 90 days after the expected date of departure.
Why choose Grodno State Medical University?
Grodno State Medical University is best in the study and is serving the highest standards in MBBS.
How is Belarus for the MBBS course?
Studying the MBBS course in Belarus has now become the best option for Indian candidates than other European countries in medical studies, skilled faculties, well-maintained hospitals, and excellent food quality. MBBS in Belarus is of six years course and 100% English medium throughout the six years.
Is Grodno State Medical University(GSMU) secure for Indian Girls for MBBS?
Yes, Belarus is among the top 10 safest countries in the World; therefore, the crime ratio is nearly 0%. GSMU(Grodno State Medical University) is very much safe and secure for Indian candidates.
Is Belarus an excellent place to study?
Belarus may not be your first choice when you are thinking of studying abroad, but Belarus has much to offer, with lush green spaces, historical but modern cities, and friendly, welcoming people. It’s also very affordable including an affordable tuition fee – another key attraction for the six thousand or so foreign students who come here every year.