Dr./BGen, Antonio Laperal, Tamayo, and Dr. Daisy Moran founded the University of Perpetual Help on February 5, 1975, in Las Pinas City, Philippines.
The University of Perpetual Help is the highest acceptable choice for worldwide medical aspirants to pursue the Philippines’ MBBS course.
The University is also known as the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA (UPHSD). It is a discoverer in medical education in the Philippines. The school is expanded by establishing two campuses – Molina and Calamba campus and began to expand with an excellent infrastructure, curricular activities, organized programs, faculty members, and research.
The UPHSD(University of Perpetual Help System DALTA) puts significant efforts to maintain and sustain education.
Address: Alabang–Zapote Road, Almanza Uno, Las Pinas, 1740 Metro Manila, Philippines
Check Your Eligibility
Why Go for the University of Perpetual Help to Study MBBS course?
Let’s see the reasons to choose the University of Perpetual Help to pursue an MBBS career:
- The University of Perpetual Help(UPHSD) is MCI approved and recognizes the World Health Organization.
- The university faculty members have graduated from recognized institutions( Harvard, University of London, UCLA, PLM, FEU, De la Salle, UST, UC Davis, etc.).
- The University of Perpetual Help(UPHSD) has a wide network of national and international linkages.
- The University also offers review classes of medical board exams to the students at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The students will gain knowledge for inter-school debates, research competitions, quiz shows, etc. at the University of Perpetual Help.
- The degree of medically provided by the University of Perpetual Help or UPHSD is accepted across the globe.
- The University also conducts parents’ and professors’ meetings for interactions between them about the studies.
- Three hundred bedded hospitals are well known as the UPHDMC (University of Perpetual Help Dalta medical center) within the University’s campus.
- UPHDMC has a placement office for graduated candidates looking for job opportunities all over the globe.
- The graduated candidates from the University of Perpetual Help or UPHSD have a 100% passing rate in USMLE.
- It offers an affordable fee structure for doing the MBBS course.
- All necessary facilities are available inside the campus, such as food, accommodation, Wifi, etc.
- The Infrastructure is equipped with well-established laboratories and education equipment that make the University the most prestigious medical study institution.
Admission Procedure and Eligibility- UPHSD
- Indian candidates who want to go for UPHSD need to qualify the National Testing Agency’s NEET exam.
- The student must have completed 12th standard with 50% marks in Physics, Biology, and chemistry subjects.
- The aspirants must secure at least 60% scores in higher secondary education.
- The student must be at least 17 years old while taking admission or completed this age before 31st December of the academic year.
The medium of teaching at the University of Perpetual Help or UPHSD is English:
The University of Perpetual Help or UPHSD conducts medicine program education in the English language for the worldwide medical aspiring candidate.
UPHSD: MBBS Course Duration
MBBS course period at the University of Perpetual Help is six years:
- The University of Perpetual Help is providing six years of MBBS education to all international students.
- The medium used for teaching Medical instructions is the English language.
- Professionals who are highly dedicated to their work will provide theoretical and practical knowledge of medicine programs to worldwide medical aspirants.
- It includes five years of MBBS course, including one year of mandatory internship.
The Process of Admission
The medical aspirants need to carry all important documents during MBBS course admission time at the University of Perpetual Help or UPHSD:
Phase 1: The students must fill complete and all correct details in the application form, available on the University of Perpetual Help’s official website.
Phase 2: The students need to upload scan copies of academic documents.
Phase 3: Take the print out of the application form and submit it with a recent passport size photograph.
Phase 4: The student must attend interviews scheduled by the University of Perpetual Help.
Phase 5: Start the visa processing step to get a valid visa.
Phase 6: The student will get a valid passport to make their dreams come true.
The University of Perpetual Help or UPHSD: Ranking 2021
As per the Uni Rank, the country and world ranking of the University of Perpetual Help or UPHSD is given below:
Recognition and Accreditation
The University of Perpetual Help is officially authorized and recognized by several medical bodies:
- Approved by Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Authorized by CHED, Philippines.
- Recognized by Medical board of California (USA)
- Recognized by the WHO(World Health Organization).
UPHSD: Important FAQs
Q: Is the medical degree obtained from the University of Perpetual Help valid in other countries after completing MBBS education?
Yes, The degree is valid in other countries by clearing the MCI screening test after completing the MBBS University of Perpetual Help.
Q: What are the charges of the hostel at the University of Perpetual Help?
12,500 INR per month charges need to be paid by the candidates for hostel fees at the University of Perpetual Help.
Q: What is the last date for filling an application form at the University of Perpetual Help?
The last date of the application form at the UPHSD is 15 July to get admission in the MBBS course.
Q: Are their facilities such as Laundry, Canteen, Internet, Mobile, etc. available?
All such facilities are available at the University of Perpetual Help at some extra cost.