Popular Medical College focuses on “producing doctors with a difference.”
Popular Medical College is among the best medical colleges for pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh. The college is a private medical school in Bangladesh, which was established in 2010. It is situated in Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
The college provides MBBS for Bangladesh’s medical aspiring students and the candidates who want to study medicine in foreign universities. The total time required of the course is five years, including a one-year mandatory internship. The Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council recognizes its degree.
Though reasonably new among the country’s procession, Popular Medical College has already gained the desired status for its outstanding care in preparing the students for their MBBS course.
WHY CHOOSE MBBS COURSE AT POPULAR MEDICAL COLLEGE
A candidate gets the following benefits of studying at Popular Medical College:
- One of the benefits of Popular Medical College is that it is very close to India.
- The time duration of the MBBS course at Popular Medical College is only five years. Unlike some other MBBS abroad destinations, the aspirants get to start their career a year earlier.
- The educational methods and syllabus are similar to those taught in India.
- The studying cost at Popular Medical College is much less than that in any Indian private college with almost the same facilities as those provided in good private colleges across India.
- Also, the living cost in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
- Students need not go for any entrance exams like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE to get admission in the MBBS course at Popular Medical College.
- The local people of Bangladesh have a good relationship with the Indian students.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE- MBBS COURSE IN POPULAR MEDICAL COLLEGE
To take admission to Popular Medical College, a student needs to qualify for the NEET exam. The candidates must have at least 70% marks to get eligible to study at Popular Medical College. The subjects required to pursue the MBBS course at Popular Medical College are Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
The documents needed to take admission in Popular Medical College are:
- Health Certificate.
- Scanned Copy of a valid passport.
- Passport size photo.
- Copy of 10th class mark sheet.
- Copy of 12th class mark sheet.
- English proficiency test certificate.
Fee Structure 2020-2021
|Total Fee(For 5 Years)||First Year Fee||Hostel & Mess||Recommended Consulting Fees and Remarks|
|USD 45000 (Only Tuition Fee)||USD 20000 Installment details of the rest of the amount will reflect in the offer letter||Hostel: Included
Food: At actual
|To be Paid: 50K + GST|
Important Faqs | Popular Medical College, Dhaka
Will the Degree offered to be recognized in India?
Yes. The Medical Council of India recognizes the Degree. All the state medical councils and by all other countries over the world. Each country has a process for recognizing an international medical degree. You just need to follow that process. Usually, each country will give a competency examination, like USMLE, for the USA. So you need to find out the process of every country and comply with it.
Where can I do the internship?
You can complete your internship in India or continue in Bangladesh. After clearing FMGE (MCI Screening Test), you can go for a one-year internship program in any of the Govt. or Private Medical Hospitals or Institutes in India. You will also get a stipend during the internship period in Bangladesh. Our advice is to do an internship in India after completing Five years of MBBS course from Bangladesh.
Is MBBS a Private study worth it?
It is not wrong to study MBBS in private colleges. The private college fee structure is generally very high; that’s why students mostly prefer government college.