Emilio Aguinaldo College is among the best and well-known medical colleges for MBBS in the Philippines. In 1957 college was inaugurated by Dr. Paulo C. Campos, and now the University Physicians Services Inc [UPSI] President. The university offers high-quality education to students at a reasonable fee structure. The college is situated in Manila city & The national medical council, and others recognize its degree and are listed with the World Directory of Medical Schools ( WDOMS).
Check Your Eligibility
Emilio Aguinaldo College – Quick Review
- Location – manila city, Philippines.
- Criteria of Eligibility – 50% in physics, biology, and chemistry
- Annual tuition fee – around four lakhs per year.
- NEET Examination – Required
- Ranking – country rank=73
- World rank= 9590
- University recognition- National medical council, world health organization, listed in WDOMS.
- Medium of instruction – English
Reasons Of Study Mbbs At Emilio Aguinaldo College
These are the following reasons to study MBBS at Emilio Aguinaldo college of medicine, Philippines-
- No requirement of donation at the time of admission.
- Students do not require an entrance exam. Only neet qualification is enough.
- The college has a shallow and affordable fee structure.
- College provides all the facilities to students like a hostel, food, etc.
- Mess in the hostel provides all kinds of Indian food for the students to feel at home.
- College also provides a 24-hour library for students so that they can study without any difficulty.
- College provides various scholarships for foreign students, so they do not have any kind of financial difficulty.
- No language barrier for international students, so they can quickly learn. The English language is used as a medium of instruction.
- The college has highly experienced teachers with excellent practical knowledge to provide their best for students.
- There Is a 24-hour free wi-fi free for students.
- The college has a very safe and peaceful environment for the students to live there without any security issues.
Eligibility Criteria For Emilio Aguinaldo College Of Medicine –
- The applicant must have attained 17 years of age in the year of admission, and the maximum period should be 25,
- The applicant must have physics, chemistry, and biology in 12th grade and have scored 50% aggregate in all three subjects.
- The student must qualify for the National eligibility entrance test [NEET].
Admission Process At Emilio Aguinaldo College Of Medicine
These are the following steps for admission at Emilio Aguinaldo college of medicine-
- Step-1 – Register the application form online.
- Step-2 – All the required documents at the time of filling out an application form should be attached.
- Step-3- Submitting the application form, you have to wait for the university’s notification about the application’s acceptance or rejection.
- Step-4 – if the university accepts the proposal, they will send you the official invitation letter.
- Step-5 – when the student’s visa invitation letter is ready, they will send it as quickly as possible.
- Step-6 – stamp your visa in the embassy.
Required Documents At The Time Of Admission
These documents are required for admission to this college-
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th grade
- Birth certificate
- Letters of recommendation
- Two passport size photo
- Online filled application form of the applicant
- Passport of the applicant ( original)
- Visa of the student
- Student permit
- Medical certificate authorized by the government hospital
Courses Offered At Emilio Aguinaldo College Of Medicine –
The courses mentioned below are offered to students at Emilio Aguinaldo college of medicine –
- Physical therapy
- Respiratory therapy
EAC’s goal is to work on responsible individuals through well and good quality education. The art facility assists students in developing & gaining knowledge. EAC is regularly working on gaining its academic knowledge which is keeping on high standards up to the mark.
EAC is to be an educational body for high-standard medical science and health-related courses. The college will provide a scientific and educational environment that makes students professionally capable compassionate physicians and socially relevant.