Central Medical College – CeMec, established in Bangladesh, intends to provide quality education to address the population’s emerging health issues. The college focuses on responding to global changes in Medical education and Technology and bringing positive changes in the present decline health care delivery system. The ultimate goal of CeMec. Is to provide our population with a healthy and productive force. Central Medical College is under the affiliation of Dhaka University, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council(BMDC).
Many brilliant and encouraging students fail to get a chance in medical colleges due to limited seats in Government Medical Colleges. The Central Medical College will help those students to avail of this opportunity. The program will give students a good profile in the technical field by providing better Medical Education performance in separate cells in each Department with good medical graduates who can invest more time in this field.
The college values its students, assists and supports them, and advises every student with proper counseling and direction to solve their educational problems. Every time the attempts are being made to attract the candidates to their places for training, the teachers will broadly use modern teaching methods.
Why Go central medical college(CeMeC) to study MBBS:
- Central Medical College(CeMec) has well experienced and qualified faculty members.
- Comprises of separate Hostel for both males and females within the campus with sufficient security.
- Offers excellent learning facilities, like smart classrooms, lecture halls, and labs.
- Recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council(BMDC), Medical Council of India, and W.H.O.
- The well-furnished Library with free WI-FI Network.
- Inside the campus, the university offers adequate amenities for outdoor games and tournaments.
- Modern transport facility for the students.
- The Central Medical College’s(CeMec) objectives are to gain knowledge & skill to solve common health issues, handle emergency medicine and mishaps, manage public health medicine in general practice, maintain physical, psychological, and environmental and moral factors involving the patient himself and his association.
- Focuses on improving medical education and health care delivery with the latest community-oriented medical education and training concept, which will have relevance to the country’s wants. It is meant to bridge the gap between the need and resource for health education, parental and child welfare, and others in its wellness programs.
- Aim to provide the best studies to work with others in a team for social progress.
- Agree to proceed with further training and education to gain different skills and keep knowledgeable about medicine’s new advancements.
- Scanned copy of S.S.C. & H.S.C. or Equivalent Exam Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of S.S.C. & H.S.C. or Equivalent Exam Mark Sheets with their Academic Record.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Valid Passport Photocopy.
Eligibility for the Admission:
- A minimum of 7 G.P.A. together in the S.S.C/O level & HSC/A level (Separately minimum G.P.A. of 3.00 in each) is necessary for the international students.
- Students need to secure at least 65% to 70% of marks in Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Students are not considered if there is a gap of more than one-year gap after completing their higher secondary examination.
College student’s Help and Guidance:
- For the students’ guidance in matters related to studies, examination, and attendance, ten students are placed under a teacher.
- Students are recommended to meet their guiding teacher regularly or whenever they are asked to.
- Private tuition by faculty members is strictly not allowed inside the institute.
How do I get admission to C.M.C.?
Suppose you are thinking of Direct admission at Central Medical College. In that case, the Softamo education group is the right place for you, where we provide the best guidance and 100% assurance of admission in India and abroad.
Does the MCI recognize central Medical College?
Yes, C.M.C. is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
What is the cost of the MBBS program in Bangladesh?
The average cost to study the MBBS course in Bangladesh varies from ₹24 Lakh to ₹30 Lakh. Candidates from many countries come to Bangladesh for their medical studies.
Which is the most prominent university in Bangladesh?
The University of Dhaka is now the most significant public university in Bangladesh. The institution’s Library, spread across three different buildings, is the greatest in Bangladesh, comprising 617,000 volumes.