Brahmanbaria Medical College is a private university of medical that started teaching students in the year of 2013. The college is instituted in Ghatura, Brahmanbaria Sadar Upazila, Brahmanbaria, Bangladesh.
BMC is affiliated with the University of Chittagong and is also approved by the Medical Council Of India and the World Health Organization. The degree of Brahmanbaria Medical College is recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council(BMDC).
Brahmanbaria Medical College provides a five-year course of study in MBBS and MD degree, including a one-year internship after completing the MBBS course.
Why Go Brahmanbaria Medical college (BMC) for MBBS?
There are so many reasons to choose BMC to pursue a Medical Course. The college uses modern tools and methods of teaching its students, and there are many other points of which some are listed below to select Brahmanbaria Medical college (BMC) for MBBS:
- The college offers high-quality food for students.
- The college believes in making the best doctors for the world.
- There is no involvement of any kind of donations.
- The college has hi-tech infrastructure and machinery for practicals.
- The teachers and professors are very supportive of students.
- There is proper help and guidance related to any kind of academic problems.
Academics and admissions
The admission for Bangladeshis to the MBBS course inside all medical colleges in Bangladesh, whether government or private, is managed centrally by the DGHS(Directorate General of Health Services ). Students are accepted based on their score on the test; also, grades in the 10th and 10+2 level play an essential part in getting admission. According to the Directorate General of Health Services’ quotas, some seats are kept for children of freedom fighters and students from impoverished backgrounds.
The duration of MBBS course in Brahmanbaria Medical College:
- Brahmanbaria Medical College life is the best here, and once the students come here, they get used to it.
- The time duration of the MBBS course is a five-year program continuing with four years and six months of classes and last six-month training and other activities which you will learn once you join BMC.
- The internship program is for one year.
Documents Needed during Admission Procedure for Brahmanbaria Medical college (BMC) :
Required documents during the admission procedure are:
- Behavior certificate provided by school after 12th.
- Photocopy of valid Passport.
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Scanned copy of mark sheet of SSC and High School Certificate.
- 10-12 passport size photos of the student.
- Migration certificate
The Fee for the course is USD 33,000 excluding Hostel Fee. The schedule of payment is:
At the time of Admission USD 9,000
Within 30th July 2020 USD 6,000
Within 30th July 2021 USD 6,000
Within 30th July 2022 USD 6,000
Within 30th July 2023 USD 6,000
FAQs | Brahmanbaria Medical College
What is the fee structure of the MBBS at Brahmanbaria Medical College?
The fee structure of Brahmanbaria Medical College fee is USD 33,000, excluding hostel food extra.
Does MCI recognize Brahmanbaria Medical College(BMC)?
Yes, BMC is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
How much distance Brahmanbaria Medical College has from Dhaka Airport?
The distance from Dhaka Airport is 98.7km.
If I fail in the screening of Brahmanbaria medical college, can I be a part of it?
Yes, as you can appear again in the screening test as the college comprises students’ behalf so that they don’t get disappointed. You can call us at the number published on the website to know more.
How much NEET marks needed to get admission to Brahmanbaria Medical College(BMC)?
The student just needs qualified marks to get admission at BMC.
Is MBBS in Bangladesh is good?
MBBS in Bangladesh colleges offers excellent academics and sports. The MBBS degrees that candidates get from Bangladesh medical colleges are globally renowned and hold much greater value.