Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC) is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. This college provides a study in MBBS and MD for students and sets its high-quality teaching standards.
The college believes in the practical knowledge of students and educating them in various specialties of intensive training.
The college of Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical, Bangladesh, was established in 1994, and since then, it attracts a large number of students every year.
Indian students can sit in the screening and applying for the college by taking NOC from the Medical Council of India (MCI).
College is situated in Munshiganj, Bangladesh, which is not outside, making it easy to connect the city’s many vital subways for students during weekdays.
There is an entrance exam of NEET, or the students can take the University of Dhaka Entrance Exam, after which they are eligible to apply to Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC).
Why select Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC) for MBBS?
College is providing excellence in teachings, and there are many other points from which some are listed below to select Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC) for MBBS:
- The college has a high standard of food quality for students.
- There is no involvement of any donations.
- The infrastructure and machinery for practicals are hi-tech.
- The college believes in making the best doctors for the world.
- The teachers and professors are very cooperative with students.
Features of the Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC):
Features mean quality, and Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC) is known for some of its best qualities listed below:
- The food is hygiene, and the student’s health is the prime concern for the college’s management.
- The college location is Munshiganj, Bangladesh, which is within the city to make it easy for students to connect to daily amenities easily. The college has advanced tools and equipment for the training of students.
- The library is vast and contains many books related to Medical study.
- The student’s age should be 17 years or ongoing as of July of the year they are taking admission.
- There is also a separate dining table for mess and a shared hall for students to watch Television.
The college ranks in the top ten college lists in Bangladesh for the MBBS program because of its high standard of teachings, which the college has maintained since 1994.
About the duration and minimum marks for MBBS in Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC):
There are indoor and outdoor games activities and many other events in which students can actively participate.
- There is a separate hostel for both girls and boys in the hostel is fully modernized.
- The course duration of MBBS is four and a half years, excluding one year of internship, which is compulsory.
- Candidates must have qualified their 10th and 12th with 50% in all the respective subjects.
Documents Required during Admission Procedure for Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC) :
Required documents during the admission procedure are:
- Behavior certificate provided by school after 12th
- Passport photocopy
- Pan Card.
- Photocopy of mark sheet of 10th and 12th.
- 10-12 passport size photos of the student
- Migration certificate
Fee structure 2020-2021:
The fees of Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical College is about 15 to 22 lakhs.
Important FAQs generally, students have:
How to get into Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC)?
There is an entrance exam of NEET UG, NEET PG in India, whose scorecard is valid and accepted for admission in Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC).
Is there any hostel facility of Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC)?
Yes, there is a separate hostel for boys and girls, which is situated inside the campus.
How is the atmosphere of Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC)?
The college atmosphere is excellent as the management keeps the health of the student their top priority for the mental and physical well-being of students studying in their college.
How is the infrastructural environment of the college? And what facilities does Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college (BBMC) provide?
The college is right, undoubtedly, and the infrastructure is modernized with security guards at the entrance gate to the hostel gate.
The Bikrampur Bhuiyan Medical college has its own sports complex and transport service. The campus is entirely wi-fi, and there are labs with modern equipment. There is a cafeteria with hygienic food and a big auditorium that can handle many students for any event or function. Library and hostel facilities were already one of the finest in Bangladesh medical colleges.