Angeles university foundation is located in Angeles City, Philippines. It is a roman catholic university. University was established on May 25, 1962. Angeles university is the perfect choice for students who wish to pursue MBBS in the Philippines. Angeles University is an innovator in the field of health science education in the Philippines. University was founded by P.Angeles, Dr.Barbara Y.Angeles, and family.
Check Your Eligibility
Angeles University – Quick Review
- NEET exam – it is required
- Fee per year- around five lakhs
- MBBS course duration with – 6 years, including internship
- Teaching Medium – In the English language
- Ranking – country rank – 35
- World rank – 8105
- Recognition of university – National medical council & world health organization approved.
Reasons For Study MBBS At Angeles University Foundation
The advantages of MBBS at Angeles university foundation –
- The national medical council recognizes the university, degree from this university is accepted worldwide.
- University offers a shallow and affordable fee structure, a meager budget compared to Indian medical private colleges.
- The environment of the university is very peaceful and safe, with extensive infrastructure.
- All the required facilities available for the students like food, hostel and wi-fi and many more.
- The Angeles foundation has international cooperation with many nations.
- University has an effortless and easy admission procedure for applicants.
- The university is providing all the modern equipment in laboratories and also offers high-quality education in medical studies.
- University has highly qualified teaching staff with great experience.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission At Angeles University Foundation
- Applicants should have physics, biology, and chemistry in 12th and have 50% aggregate marks in all the subjects.
- Students must have attained 17 years of age in the year of taking admission, and the maximum period should be 25 years.
- Applicants must have qualified for the national eligibility entrance test [NEET].
Admission Process Of Angeles University Foundation
These are the steps for applying admission for MBBS at Angeles university foundation
- Step-1 – the applicant should apply online for the application. And should also submit the required documents.
- Step-2 – then orientation programs will be held for applicants and their guardians.
- Step-3 – an interview will be conducted of the applicant by the scholarship committee.
- Step-4- if the student is selected, he/she should sign the contract of scholarship.
- Step – 5 – apply for a visa.
Required Documents For Admission At Angeles University Foundation
- Mark Sheets of 10th and 12th
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- report card
- Passport size photographs
- Payment receipt of Visa fee
- Medical fitness certificate authorized by a government hospital
Facilities Provided By The University
- Complete power backup is provided to the students.
- Free bus service is also offered between campus and hostel.
- Air-conditioned rooms are provided.
- Indian food is available at the mess.
- Hostels are safe with security guards and security wardens.
- Free wi-fi is offered to the students.
- All the modern amenities are available for the students, like a pillow, blanket, bed, tables, and hostel chairs.
Advantages Of Studying MBBS In Philippines
- No entrance is required for admission; NEET qualification is enough for access.
- No donation system.
- The national medical council of India recognizes medical universities, and the degrees are accepted worldwide.
- The Philippines is the third-largest English-speaking countries so there will be no language barriers.
- The fee structure of medical universities is very low and affordable.
- The cost of living is also reasonable there.
- The medium of teaching is also English there so there will be no difficulties for the students.
- MBBS colleges provide high-quality education with highly experienced teachers.
- All the essential facilities are provided to the students.
Angeles university foundation is located in Angeles City, Philippines. It was established on May 25, 1962. University Is providing all the essential facilities to students like a hostel, accommodation, and many more. University has a shallow and affordable fee structure. About admission procedure, required documents and advantages are mentioned above in the article. Students seeking admission at a very reasonable fee structure and healthy environment can go to this university.
The university is providing high-quality education with highly experienced teachers. University offers many courses for the students. Indian food, free wi-fi, and many facilities like these are provided to the students. University has excellent infrastructure, with a calm and safe environment.