Top Benefits of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is a wonderful country for Indian students who want to pursue MBBS abroad at quality yet low fees. It is atop destination for millions of medical aspirants for many reasons. In this blog, we share the benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Quality Standard of Education System
The universities are well maintained by the governing authorities. More than thousands of students travel all across the globe to take MBBS admission in Ukraine. The universities offer a high standard of medical education.
- Bilateral Student Exchange Programs with universities in Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Poland.
- English medium of teaching.
- Quality of Modern Study material provided.
- Opportunities to participate in symposia, project work, seminars across different European cities
- Internationally Recognized Universities
- The MBBS degree from Ukraine is recognized internationally all over the world.
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- European Council (informally EUCO)
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB)
- GMC (General medical council UK)
- ECFMG (Educational Commission for foreign medical Graduates, USA)
- IMED (International Medical Education Directory)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Economic Study MBBS Fee Structure
If you compare MBBS in India vs. MBBS in Ukraine, the major benefactor to medical students is fee structure Ukraine offers MBBS at low cost which can be Rs.3.50/Year making the whole course costing around 70-80 lakhs. The donations or capitation fees make the MBBS study very costly in India. With several scams, you might fall into a trap. Thus, going to study abroad is a good choice for a quality experience at the lowest cost.
Good International Exposure
A good mix of international students from around the world makes it a good decision for international exposure. The diversity of students coming from Asian, European, and American countries is vast. This can help you build an international network widening your future opportunities and friendship.
World-Class Healthcare Infrastructure
Students get to experience quality education with world-class structure and modern equipment with facilities. You get exposure to some of the best healthcare innovation which will help you gain more knowledge than your counterparts in India. European standards are followed in Ukrainian Medical Universities.
Good Career Prospects after MBBS Graduation
The best part for students competing for the MBBS course here is you get confirmed VISA for the USA and Canada. There are two options:
- India: Apply for MCI Screening test or FMGE (replaces by NEXT soon)
- Abroad: Apply in European countries (except UK and Ireland) or Clear USMLE for the USA or PLAB for the UK to get doctors license.
Multiple Benefits To Study in Ukraine Medical University
- The standard living of good and affordable for Indian students.
- Moderate climate all around the year except during winters.
- No requirement for IELTS and TOEFL.
- 100% VISA for deserving candidates.
- Easy Work Visa and Work Permit.
- Simple admission and visa processing.
- The good transportation system.
Top MBBS Universities in Ukraine
Many medical universities are approved by MCI and offer quality education under the accepted standards of India. Those who want to practice medicine in India or any part of the globe, you can select to be part of private medical university or government university at a low cost.
- Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University
- Uzhhorod National Medical University
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Vinnytsia National Medical University
- Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy
- Ternopil State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University
- Sumy State University