Pioneering Your Path to Medical Excellence: Kazan Federal University Unveiled by Softamo Education Setting Sail…
Human Medicine is one of the most sought-after education streams for students in India. MBBS is one of the most popular undergraduate medical courses in the world, and thousands of students from India opt for this course every year. In recent years, the number of Indian students pursuing MBBS from Russia has significantly increased. Studying MBBS in Russia is a great opportunity for Indian students, as it provides world-class medical education, world-renowned institutions, and an international exposure to medical students. This blog will provide a comprehensive guide on the process of studying MBBS in Russia for Indian students.
How To Study Mbbs In Russia?
- Eligibility Criteria: The first step in the process of studying MBBS in Russia is to check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for Indian students include minimum age, minimum academic qualifications, and passing the NEET entrance exam.
- Application Process: Once you have satisfied the eligibility criteria, the next step is to apply to the university. You can either apply directly to the university or through an authorized educational consultant. The application process involves submitting the required documents, such as academic certificates, passport, and NEET scorecard, to the university.
- Invitation Letter: After the university has received your application, they will review your documents and if you meet the criteria, they will send an invitation letter to you. This invitation letter is a critical document as it is required for obtaining a student visa.
- Student Visa: Once you have received the invitation letter, the next step is to obtain a student visa. You need to apply for a student visa at the Russian embassy in India. You need to submit the invitation letter, passport, and other relevant documents to the embassy.
- Travel to Russia: Once you have obtained the student visa, you can travel to Russia. You need to reach the university before the start of the academic session.
- Admission Process: After you have reached Russia, the next step is to complete the admission process. The admission process involves submitting the required documents to the university and paying the tuition fees.
- Medical Insurance: As a medical student, it is mandatory to have medical insurance in Russia. You can either purchase medical insurance in India before traveling to Russia or purchase it once you reach Russia.
- Academic Program: Once you have completed the admission process, you can start your academic program. The MBBS program in Russia is a six-year course, and the students need to complete the course successfully to obtain the MBBS degree.
In conclusion, studying MBBS in Russia is a great opportunity for Indian students. The process of studying MBBS in Russia is straightforward, and Indian students can easily follow the steps outlined in this blog. The medical education in Russia is of a high standard, and the international exposure that students receive while studying MBBS in Russia is unmatched.