Kazan State Medical University’s (KSMU) self-governance is an academic council with the college’s policies. On March 6, 1994, the university was issued with a license quantity 16 G – 235 through the State Committee of the Russian Federation of Higher Education which offers the right to carry out activities in the discipline of expert education. Under the auspices of Kazan State Medical University Russia, there work pharmaceutical and two scientific schools in Kazan, one medical university Mary EI Republic, and biomedical classes on a secondary college foundation. This complex instructional gadget within the framework of the college presents a non-stop better schooling of medication.
Kazan State Medical University incorporates an aimed practice of professionals in special fields of medicine for 10 republics and Ural regions. According to the effects of a score of medical faculties, Kazan State Medical University (KSMU) takes 16 places among 86 different universities. Founded in 1814, Kazan State Medical University (KSMU) was the second university institution to be based in Kazan, the 0.33 scientific college group in Russia.
Check Your Eligibility
Kazan State Medical University is one of the most renowned, Medical Universities in Russia from where heaps of Indian college students have graduated within the beyond. Kazan Medical University is a multifunctional and multileveled kingdom institution of higher education in medicine. The Kazan State Medical University features primarily based on self-governance and belongs to the machine of higher education and clinical research of the Ministry of Health of Russia.
Advantages of Studying MBBS at Kazan State Medical University
Below are the blessings of analyzing at Kazan State Medical University:
- After Moscow and St. Petersburg, Kazan State Medical University is the 1/3 oldest Medical University in Russia.
- KSMU is diagnosed by using the Ministry of Healthcare & Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and its miles the most effective such college in Kazan.
- KSMU is a Government funded University.
- This college in Kazan is recognized by using the WHO, and it is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools.
- This is the only college in Kazan, identified by ECFMG (USA).
- This university is diagnosed via main scientific councils consisting of NMC, AMC, GMC, and so on.
- Kazan State Medical University conducts the entire MBBS direction in English medium. All the practicals, lectures, laboratory studies, seminars, examinations, checks, and national examinations are performed within the English language.
- There are 33 popular hospitals, 21 polyclinics, maternity hospitals, outpatient departments, dental polyclinics, and many others. With the total wide variety of beds around 9000.
- For international college students, relying upon their options and budget, the Kazan State Medical University has a number of residing centers.
MBBS Fees Kazan State Medical University
Tuition Fee (approx.): 46,000 Ruble
HOSTEL FEE / YEAR: 20,000 Ruble
Kazan State Medical University Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility standards to take a look at MBBS at Kazan State Medical University are as follows:
- The applicant should have completed his/her twelfth Standard from a reputed board or business enterprise and should have as a minimum 50% mixture marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- He/she must have finished 17 years of age on or earlier than the 31st December of the 12 months in which the admission is being taken.
- Applicants must have cleared the NEET exam for admission to the MBBS course in any country overseas.
- Applicants ought to now not be tormented by any contagious disorder including Aids, tuberculosis, etc.
- Applicants ought to have their passports geared up.
Admission Process for MBBS Course
The admission manner on the Kazan State Medical University is as follows:
A prospective pupil can practice online as instructed under:-
Step 1: Open the application shape.
Step 2: Fill inside the software form accurately.
Step 3: Attach the files given under:
- Scanned copy of marks (grades) crowning glory of better secondary training / tertiary schooling (must be translated into the Russian language)
- Results of NEET (only for applicants from India)
- Scanned replica of your Passport (ought to be translated into the Russian language) Students need to ship all of the documents to inter.Edu@kazangmu.Ru or elena.Koshpaeva@kazangmu.Ru.
Step 4: After satisfying all of the conditions and upon recognition college students might be furnished with a provisional admission letter (in electronic format) upon request.
Step 5: As soon as your visa invitation could be ready, the college will mail you, your visa invitation.
Step 6: Stamp your visa within the Embassy (Consulate) of the Russian Federation, when you get hold of the visa invitation.
Required Documents on the Time of Admission
The following files are required for admission to Kazan State Medical University:
- Transfer Certificate
- 6 Passport length images
- Migration Certificate
- tenth and twelfth Marksheets
- Medical Council of India’s Eligibility certificate
- HIV reviews and health insurance with the aid of a diagnosed health center
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Score Card
The Kazan State Medical University offered Scholarships
Kazan State Medical University gives unique scholarships to its students for their benefit, a number of them are:
- Go clean Scholarship
- Hani Zeini Scholarship
- Jared J. Davis Grant
- Inlaks Scholarships (University publications)
The grant might be awarded to college students who have a robust monetary need and a preference to pursue a career this is enterprising and entrepreneurial in nature.
The above-noted scholarships are relevant to distinctive publications like engineering, science, medication, and many others.
How many Indian college students are analyzing at Kazan State Medical University?
Around 500 students are reading at Kazan State Medical University.
How do I get the notifications after submitting the utility?
The admission committee will review your documents and notify you by way of electronic mail. Skype interviews are performed for the students via the university.
Is there any transient housing supplied to traffic?
Yes, the visitors can stay in guest rooms to be had at the hostel or can choose the accommodations positioned outside the campus.
Do I need to offer a Russian language talent certificate to be eligible for admission?
You no longer want to provide a language certificate. If you join a Russian-language application, your language skills may be evident throughout front checks.
Where can I find entrance examination substances to prepare?
Programs of entrance checks within the Russian language:
- Undergraduate applications (bachelor and expert);
- Graduate applications (master);
- Ph.D. Packages.
- Programs of entrance assessments within the English language are to be had for biology and chemistry (fashionable remedy and dentistry entrance assessments) here.