The International Medical School shortly known as IMS encourages the principle that reflects the values of the medical profession. IMS is known for Providing a “Smart Medicine” program. This Course is the same as to M.B.B.S. program provided in India.
“Smart Medicine” is an advanced Medical Degree Program, which focuses more on Practical Skills & gives the knowledge in Latest Medical Technologies available.
Check Your Eligibility
Best University For the Indian Students who want to pursue MBBS In Almaty:-
International Medical School i.e IMS is one of the top medical schools in Almaty. The university was founded in the year 1992 in Almaty and is acknowledged by MCI & WHO. Hostel & food facilities are given at very reasonable prices.
The university is very well equipped with modern infrastructure and basic amenities. Our mission is to deliver high-standard medical education to students from all countries of the world. Students can pursue MBBS in Almaty at the lowest fees in the world. The quality of education, accommodation, and food facilities provided by the university are very affordable. IMS is also offering higher medical studies at a very decent price for students who are coming from different countries and produces world-class medical doctors who are more skilled & successful.
The International Medical School (IMS) is now offering very high-quality education with the latest equipment, experienced teachers, real-life practical exposure, well-developed infrastructure, creative and update modern curriculum, effective academics, research, friendly environment, state-of-the-art medical training tools.
The actual purpose of this program is to generate the best medical doctors, who will be more skilled & highly trained. The IMS operates with the latest equipment that has all the essential certificates and licenses. The university consists of highly qualified teachers and professionals. IMS gives advanced knowledge that develops the skills, in building a new medical education with state-of-the-art medical training tools, small-group that encourage active learnings, etc.
The educational leadership of IMS endlessly strives for excellence and possesses changes in medical knowledge and practice, and treats every one of the learning community with esteem.
The mission of International Medical School:-
International Medical School (IMS) has been created to study a creative curriculum at medical school, constantly seeks excellent responses. Its’s goal and mission are to turn modern and new scientific knowledge into medical school for students so that in the future they can serve better health for patients throughout the globe. The medical school’s goal is to make the most effective academic, research, clinical education, and environment possible.
The Mission of IMS:
The mission of the International Medical School is to strongly leave an impact on the socio-economic development of the country by educating specialists of the new formation. To assure advanced development and achievement of active positions in the world educational domain. The main driving force of IMS has always been its founder Kenzhegali Sagadiyev who is the leading scientist and well-known founder of higher education of science and statesman of Kazakhstan. The years of motivation and strategies given by academician Sagadiyev to the University System of Kazakhstan is called reformatory. He was among some of the first founders of the new format universities. And also there are not many cases when the same person unfailingly directs four large higher educational institutions of the country.
Why choose UIB International Medical School to study MBBS?
There are some advantageous reasons given below as to why students need to pick International Medical School for pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan:
The UIB International Medical School delivers high-quality education in English medium to students coming across the globe.
The university offers an excellent and well-equipped infrastructure with modern educational equipment for a better education experience.
It also provides a multicultural environment because of the numerous students coming from various countries to study MBBS there.
The tuition fee, hostel charges, and living costs are also very low as compared to other countries.
The students are willing to get the chance to practice in their government hospitals after 2nd year.
IMS is officially acknowledged by NMC, WHO, Ministry of Science and education of the Republic of Kazakhstan and UNESCO
Each and every student get the full attention of highly qualified teachers and other faculty members during their MBBS education.
The student there doesn’t need to practice for any kind of entrance exams for pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
The bright students can easily get a scholarship chance at International Medical School. And for Indian students, they can get Indian cuisine available there while pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan at International Medical School.
The students there seem to actively participate in all kinds of extracurricular activities whether it’s of the cluster, regional, national or international level.
It maintains considerable links with the other top institutions of Russia, the USA, Europe and Asia executing joint projects and exchange programs for students and lecturers.
The Eligibility Criteria for getting admission:-
Given here, are some of the basic eligibility criteria which are very necessary for the MBBS admission in Kazakhstan at International Medical School and they are mentioned below-
- The aspirant must have finished the minimum age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission year to apply for the MBBS admission.
- The aspirants must need to score 50% or above in his or her HSC exam in some particular subjects like physics, chemistry and biology.
- Reserved category students need to score an aggregate of 40% and for the unreserved students, they require 50% in their PCB subjects.
- NEET Qualification makes the admission more smooth for all applicants to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
The step by step admission Process:-
Eager aspirants need to through the general outline of this admission process:
Step 1: The aspirants must have to fill the online application form that is available on the official website of UIB International Medical School.
Step 2: And then he or she needs to attach all the necessary educational and other documents with their application form and send it through the mail.
Step 3: The admission committee will then survey the application form & documents and then they will send an offer letter to assigned students within a couple of days.
Step 4: Then the students have to pay the tuition fee of the first year for doing their MBBS Course in International Medical School.
Step 5: After that quickly need to apply for the visa process to get a valid visa.
Step 6: And them the selected candidates can easily fly to study their MBBS course in Kazakhstan.
The Required Documents for the admission process:-
Aspirants for the MBBS program must have to submit all the important documents for a successful admission in IMS. The important documents that one needs to be submitted are mentioned below:-
- Student’s application form
- Student’s 10th standard mark-sheet
- Student’s 12th standard mark-sheet
- Student’s birth certificate
- Candidate’s migration certificate
- Bank receipt
- Candidate’s original Passport
- Candidate’s 10 Passport size photos
- Student’s offer letter that was given by the University.
- Candidate’s passing certificate
- Student’s caste certificate
- Candidate’s medical Report of HIV & Covid-19
- Student’s transfer certificate from their previous school.
- NEET entrance exam’s result and admit card.
Important note: All of the essential document has legalization and translation from HRD & embassy.
UIB International Medical School – its MBBS course and its duration:-
The college or the University provides 5 years of MBBS course and 1 year of Internship for their students studying in their institutions :
The UIB International Medical School gives 6 years of medical studies in English medium of teaching and instruction to the worldwide medical candidates who seek to pursue their MBBS career in Kazakhstan.
The 5 years, of course, involves basic medical education where the aspirants try to attain theory & practical knowledge.
After the completion of 5 years of the MBBS studies, the students must have to undergo 1 year of a mandatory Internship under the professional doctors in the hospital allotted to them.
Facilities that are provided at International medical school:-
The university is found to provide many useful facilities for the students on the university campus. Some the important facilities are mentioned below:
- The library allows everyone and has a wide range of study material.
- High-quality security systems for the safety of the students 24×7
- Sports and fitness center
- Hostels and dormitories for all the International students.
- Internet and wifi connection that runs 24×7
- Laboratories with modern technologies are available for every student.
- High-tech classrooms for everyone
- Canteens are always available with different cuisines.
Hostels, dormitories & Accommodation provided by the institution:-
The International Medical School provides a top-class hostel facility to the foreign and international students who come to purses MBBS and studying MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- UIB International Medical School gives comfortable accommodation for all the foreign and international students.
- The college contains international hostels for the students with all the modern facilities for a better stay.
- The hostel seems to have two separate spaces- one for the boys and one for girls in the hostel.
- The dormitory rooms are shared with 2-3 students.
- IMS pays a lot more attention to the safety and security of the students compared to everything else, as the hostel premises have camera installation, it is under CCTV surveillance 24×7.
- All the basic expected things are also available that may include things like bed, pillow, table, chair and also the facility of the attached washroom and toilet.
- All of the rooms are completely furnished and well developed.
- It gives free high-speed Internet access and wifi connections 24×7 to every student for research purposes during their course of education.
- The hostel also has a common kitchen to cook food of the student’s own choice.
- Alcohol consumption, smoking and drugs are strictly restricted inside the space of the hostel area.
- The hostel has set some rules and regulations which must be strictly followed by all the students staying there and studying MBBS in Kazakhstan at International Medical School.
The Affiliated Hospitals that are provided by the college or university:-
International Medical School (IMS) offers two affiliated hospitals to deal with the patients with care and they are:
The Hak Medical
HAK Medical Center is a large medical network that delivers quality services to society.
It contains qualified, skilled and competent specialists and doctors and modern high-tech pieces of equipment for treating patients.
It also has an individual screening and treatment program for the patients admitted there including specialized departments for about 179 beds in Almaty city.
The hospital also has a diagnostic Center.
The Suncare Medical Center
Suncar Medical Center is one of the largest clinical systems in Kazakhstan.
It was established in the year 2007 and since then supplies Hi-tech medical equipment that also includes radiology and labs.
It provides competent and skilled services and quality training to the specialists to operate with the supplied equipment.
Their goal is to enhance and renovate the technical equipment of the medical centers by offering professional experts with modern medical equipment and laboratories available for them.
The main goal is to give outstanding technologies and products from different parts of the earth to their society in Kazakhstan.
Suncar Medical Center also has an educational center that trains experts and professionals who are currently working with medical and laboratory equipment.
It includes top skilled physicians, managers, service engineers, and also architects who have passed the international training on the hospitals of partners in the countries like Italy, Germany, Russia, China, and Korea.
The medium of Teaching provided in the International Medical School:-
The medium of instruction that is provided at International Medical School is the English language:
The language of education and instructions for the MBBS course at the International Medical School is in English medium So that the students don’t have to face any kind of language barrier during their course of education.
The Accreditations and Recognitions of IMS:-
International Medical School (IMS) has some official recognition from many different organizations like:
- World Health Organization i.e WHO
- National Medical Commission i.e NMC
- Ministry of Science and education of the Republic of Kazakhstan