Kazakh National Medical University, located in the city of Almaty in Kazakhstan, was established in 1930. It has a long-standing reputation for providing quality education, and in 2001, it was recognized as a national university by the Kazakhstani government in recognition of its academic achievements. Currently, the university has over 11,000 students, both national and international, who are being taught by a highly qualified faculty consisting of more than 1,500 professors, all experts in their respective fields.
The university has a distinguished record of academic excellence, with 17 of its professors having received the State Prize of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Additionally, the university has produced more than 80,000 highly skilled doctors in various fields, who are highly sought-after for their knowledge and expertise. Graduates from Kazakh National Medical University are regularly appointed to prestigious positions within the country.
Check Your Eligibility
Kazakh National Medical University is renowned for its high standards of academic excellence, and its graduates are highly respected in the medical field. The university offers a broad range of academic programs to its students, covering various medical specialties such as general medicine, pediatrics, dentistry, and nursing. In addition to its undergraduate programs, the university also offers postgraduate degrees in various medical fields, allowing students to specialize in areas of their choice.
The university’s faculty is one of its greatest assets, consisting of highly experienced professionals who are committed to providing their students with the best possible education. The professors at Kazakh National Medical University are experts in their respective fields and are dedicated to helping their students achieve their full potential. They use a combination of traditional teaching methods and innovative techniques to impart knowledge to their students, ensuring that they receive a well-rounded education.
Kazakh National Medical University also has a strong focus on research, and its faculty members are actively engaged in cutting-edge research projects in various medical fields. The university has several research centers that are dedicated to conducting research in areas such as molecular biology, genetics, and immunology. The research centers are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, allowing faculty members to conduct research at the forefront of medical science.
The university has a diverse student body, with students from various countries and cultures studying alongside Kazakhstani students. This diversity provides a rich learning environment for all students, allowing them to learn from each other’s perspectives and experiences. The university also offers various extracurricular activities, such as sports clubs and cultural events, which help to foster a sense of community and belonging among its students.
Affiliations and Recognitions of Kazakh National Medical University
Kazakh National Medical University has received accreditation from the Health Ministry of Kazakhstan, indicating that the university meets the country’s educational standards for medical education. This recognition is important as it attests to the university’s quality and indicates that its graduates meet the criteria for medical practice in Kazakhstan.
Moreover, the university’s standing has also been recognized internationally by the World Health Organization (WHO) and National Medical Commission of India (NMC). This acknowledgment from these prestigious organizations demonstrates that the university’s curriculum and training methodologies meet international standards and prepare students to be competent healthcare professionals in their respective countries.
Recognition by the WHO is particularly significant as it ensures that graduates from Kazakh National Medical University are eligible to sit for the WHO’s qualifying exams, which are required for medical professionals who want to work in countries that are signatories to the World Health Organization. As a result, graduates from Kazakh National Medical University have a significant advantage in their medical careers, as they are better prepared to work in a global healthcare environment.
The National Medical Commission of India (NMC) also recognizes Kazakh National Medical University, indicating that graduates from the university are eligible to take the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE), which is required for medical professionals who have studied abroad and want to practice in India. This recognition from NMC provides Indian students with the opportunity to study medicine in Kazakhstan and return to India to practice medicine without any additional training or licensing requirements.
Why Kazakh National Medical University for Indian Students?
- Quality Education: Kazakh National Medical University is recognized by various international organizations, including WHO and UNESCO, which assures Indian students of quality education
- Affordability: Compared to other medical universities in India or abroad, the fees at Kazakh National Medical University are relatively affordable. This makes it an attractive option for Indian students who are looking for quality education at a reasonable cost.
- English Language: Kazakh National Medical University conducts classes in English, which is a boon for Indian students who are fluent in English. This makes it easier for them to understand and follow the courses and engage with their peers and professors.
- Advanced Infrastructure: Kazakh National Medical University has state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities, including modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, and libraries. The university has also invested in modern technology and equipment to ensure that students have access to the latest tools and resources.
- International Exposure: Kazakh National Medical University has students from over 50 countries, which provides Indian students with a multicultural environment that helps broaden their horizons and prepare them for a global career. This also provides an opportunity for Indian students to network and collaborate with students from diverse backgrounds.
- Recognition and Accreditation: Kazakh National Medical University is recognized by various medical councils, including the Medical Council of India (MCI), General Medical Council (GMC) of the UK, and the Australian Medical Council (AMC). This means that Indian students who graduate from Kazakh National Medical University are eligible to take the licensing exams in their respective countries.
- Internship Opportunities: Kazakh National Medical University provides internship opportunities to its students in some of the leading hospitals in Kazakhstan and other countries. This provides Indian students with the opportunity to gain practical experience and exposure to different healthcare systems.
Kazakh National Medical University overview
Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) is a leading medical university in Kazakhstan, located in Almaty, the largest city in the country. KNMU is one of the oldest and most prestigious medical universities in Kazakhstan, established in 1930. The university has a long history of providing high-quality medical education and research, and it is recognized both nationally and internationally for its excellence in medical training.
KNMU offers undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs in various fields of medicine, including General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, and Public Health. The university has more than 6,000 students enrolled in its various programs, with a faculty of over 1,200 highly qualified and experienced professors and teachers.
The university has a modern and well-equipped campus that provides students with state-of-the-art facilities and amenities. The campus includes lecture halls, classrooms, laboratories, libraries, and computer rooms, as well as sports facilities, a student dormitory, and a cafeteria.
KNMU’s curriculum is designed to provide students with a comprehensive and practical education in medicine. The university uses a combination of lectures, seminars, laboratory work, and clinical training to ensure that students receive a well-rounded education that prepares them for the challenges of working in the medical field.
KNMU has a strong research program, with a focus on biomedical research and clinical trials. The university has several research centers and institutes that conduct cutting-edge research in various areas of medicine. KNMU also collaborates with other universities and research institutions both in Kazakhstan and abroad, to promote scientific collaboration and exchange of ideas.
The university has international partnerships with several leading medical schools and institutions around the world, including the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe. These partnerships provide opportunities for students and faculty to participate in international exchange programs, research collaborations, and joint academic programs.
KNMU has a strong commitment to community service and outreach. The university organizes various community health programs and activities, such as health fairs, medical camps, and health education seminars, to promote public health and wellness. KNMU also provides medical services to the local community through its teaching hospitals and clinics.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University for Indian Students
- Affordable Fees: One of the most significant advantages of studying MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University is the affordability of the fees. The tuition fees are much lower compared to other countries, including India. This makes it an attractive option for Indian students who want to study medicine but cannot afford to pay exorbitant fees.
- Excellent Quality of Education: The university offers high-quality education with a strong emphasis on practical training. The curriculum is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of medicine, and the faculty members are highly qualified and experienced.
- English as the Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction at the university is English, which is an added advantage for Indian students who are fluent in English. This makes it easier for them to understand the course material and communicate with their peers and professors.
- International Faculty: The university has a highly qualified and experienced international faculty. This provides students with the opportunity to interact with scientists and professors from around the world, which enhances their knowledge and understanding of medicine.
- Holistic Development: The university places a strong emphasis on the holistic development of its students. In addition to academic training, students are also encouraged to participate in extracurricular activities such as sports, cultural events, and social activities.
- Modern Technologies: The university is equipped with modern technologies and state-of-the-art facilities that enable students to compete globally. The laboratories are well-equipped with the latest equipment, and students have access to the latest software and tools that are used in the medical field.
- Good Opportunity for Graduation: Graduating from Kazakh National Medical University provides a good opportunity for Indian students to pursue their career in medicine. The university is recognized by several medical bodies, including the Medical Council of India, which allows graduates to practice medicine in India and other countries.
- Multicultural Environment: The university has a multicultural environment with students from different parts of the world. This provides students with the opportunity to learn about different cultures and make friends from different backgrounds. This exposure to different cultures and backgrounds is essential in the medical field, where doctors have to deal with patients from different cultures and backgrounds.
Duration of MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University
The MBBS course at Kazakh National Medical University spans six years, with five years allocated for classroom instruction and one year for compulsory internship to acquire practical experience.
Fee Structure of MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University for Indian Students
The annual cost of studying MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University for Indian students is 6500 USD.
Faculties of Kazakh National Medical University
- General Medicine School: The General Medicine School is one of the most popular faculties of Kazakh National Medical University. It is designed to provide students with a comprehensive education in the field of medicine, focusing on the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. The school covers a wide range of topics, including anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, pharmacology, and more. Graduates of this school can pursue a career in different fields of medicine, including surgery, pediatrics, gynecology, and many others.
- Public Health School: The Public Health School is another important faculty of Kazakh National Medical University. It is focused on the promotion of health and disease prevention, providing students with knowledge and skills related to community health, epidemiology, health policy, and health administration. Graduates of this school can work in different sectors, including government agencies, healthcare organizations, research institutions, and more.
- Pharmaceutical School: The Pharmaceutical School is designed to train students in the development, production, and distribution of drugs. It covers a wide range of topics, including pharmacology, toxicology, medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutical technology, and more. Graduates of this school can pursue a career in the pharmaceutical industry, research and development, regulatory affairs, and other related fields.
- School of Pediatrics: The School of Pediatrics is focused on the health and well-being of infants, children, and adolescents. It provides students with knowledge and skills related to pediatric medicine, including child development, pediatric diseases, neonatology, and more. Graduates of this school can pursue a career as pediatricians, neonatologists, child psychiatrists, and more.
- Stomatological School: The Stomatological School is designed to train students in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of dental diseases. It covers a wide range of topics, including oral anatomy, physiology, pathology, and more. Graduates of this school can pursue a career as dentists, orthodontists, periodontists, and more.
- Postgraduate School: The Postgraduate School is designed to provide advanced education and training to medical professionals who have already completed their basic education. It offers a wide range of programs, including residency, fellowship, and continuing education programs, allowing medical professionals to improve their skills and knowledge in their chosen field. Graduates of this school can pursue a career as specialists in different fields of medicine, including surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics, and gynecology, and more.
Global Ranking of Kazakh National Medical University
The ranking of Kazakh National Medical University in Kazakhstan is 5, while its global ranking is 3878
Eligibility criteria for MBBS In Kazakh National Medical University for Indian Students
- Age requirement: Students must be at least 17 years of age to be eligible for medical education at Kazakh National Medical University.
- Academic requirement: Students must have completed their higher secondary education and passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET scores: Indian students who wish to study at Kazakh National Medical University must have qualified in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- English proficiency: Students should have a good understanding of the English language, as all the classes and exams are conducted in English.
Admission procedure for MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University for Indian Students
- Complete the online application: Prospective students must first complete the online application provided by the University. This involves filling out the course registration form with accurate information.
- Submit the application and required documents: After completing the online application, the applicant must print out the application and sign it. Along with the signed application form, they must submit the required documents as listed by the university. The required documents may vary based on the course applied for and may include educational transcripts, identity documents, and health certificates.
- Submit scanned documents by email: The applicant must scan all the required documents and email them to the admissions office. The subject line of the email should be “Application for Admission” and should contain all the documents as attachments.
- Submit documents before the deadline: The university sets a deadline for submitting the required documents. Applicants must ensure that they submit all the required documents before the deadline. Failure to submit the documents on time may lead to rejection of the application.
- Receive acceptance or rejection letter: After the university verifies the documents, they will send an acceptance or rejection letter to the applicant. The letter will inform the applicant if they have been accepted or rejected.
- Pay initial fees: If the applicant is accepted, they must pay the initial fees. The university will provide the payment details in the acceptance letter. Once the payment is made, the applicant will receive an acknowledgment letter.
- Apply for student visa: Applicants who are accepted must apply for a student visa for China. The university will provide an invitation letter to the student, which they can use to apply for a visa.
Document Required for MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University for Indian Students
- Official Invitation Letter: This is a letter from the university inviting the student to apply for the MBBS program. It is an important document and should be obtained from the university before applying for a visa.
- Passport: A valid passport is required for international travel. Indian students should ensure that their passport is up-to-date and valid for at least six months after their intended date of departure from Kazakhstan.
- Birth Certificate: This is required as proof of the student’s age and identity. It must be a legal document issued by the relevant government authority in India.
- Verification of Documents: All documents, including the invitation letter, passport, birth certificate, and educational certificates, must be verified by the Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi. This ensures that the documents are authentic and legally recognized.
- Embassy Legalization: After verification by the Ministry of External Affairs, the documents must be legalized by the embassy or consulate of Kazakhstan in India. This is necessary for the documents to be recognized by the Kazakh government.
- Visa Fees: The student must pay the visa fees as required by the Kazakh government. The fees may vary depending on the type of visa and the duration of stay in Kazakhstan.
- Proof of Tuition Fees: The student must provide proof of payment for the first year’s tuition fees at Kazakh National Medical University. This may include bank statements or receipts showing payment.
- NEET Certificate with Scorecard: Indian students must have a NEET certificate with a scorecard to be eligible for admission to Kazakh National Medical University. NEET is a national entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to medical courses in India.
- 10th and 12th Marksheet: The student must provide their high school and higher secondary school mark sheets as proof of their academic qualifications. These must be certified by the relevant education board in India.
Syllabus of MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University for Indian Student
|2nd||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd Year||3rd||General Pathology, Anatomy, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Histology, Biochemistry|
|4th||Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology|
|3rd Year||5th||Pathology, Path Physiology, Microbiology|
|4th-6th||7th-12th||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, Cardiology|
In the first year, students will cover the topic of Anatomy, which is the study of the structure of the human body. This will be followed in the second semester by a combination of Anatomy and Histology, which is the study of the microscopic structure of tissues and organs.
Moving on to the second year, students will cover a broad range of topics including General Pathology, Anatomy, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Histology, and Biochemistry. General Pathology is the study of the underlying mechanisms of diseases, while Anatomy, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, and Histology continue from the previous year. The investigation of the chemical reactions that occur in living beings is known as biochemistry.
In the fourth semester of the second year, students will cover Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Physiology in greater depth. Microbiology is the study of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Physiology is the study of the normal functioning of living organisms.
Moving on to the third year, students will cover Pathology, Path Physiology, and Microbiology in the fifth semester. Path Physiology is the study of the physiological changes that occur as a result of disease. In the sixth semester, students will study Pathology and Pharmacology. The branch of pharmacology investigates how drugs impact living beings.
Finally, in the fourth to sixth years, students will cover a wide range of specializations. In the 7th to 12th semesters, students will study General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology.
Hostel and Accommodation Available in Kazakh National Medical University
- Capacity: The university has hostels that can accommodate over 2000 students. This ensures that all the students who want to stay on campus can be easily accommodated.
- Sharing Room Provisions: The university offers 2-3 sharing room provisions in its hostels. This means that students can share their rooms with one or two other students, which can make living on campus more affordable and social.
- Option to Stay Outside: Students who do not wish to stay in the university hostels can opt to stay outside the hostels. This gives them the flexibility to find their own accommodation that suits their preferences and budget.
- Reading Hall: The university has a reading hall that is available to all students. This is a quiet and conducive environment for students to study and concentrate on their academic work.
- Cafeteria: The university has a cafeteria that serves a variety of meals and snacks throughout the day. This is a convenient option for students who do not want to cook their own meals or want to grab a quick bite in between classes.
- Gymnasium: The university also has a gymnasium that is open to all students. This is a great facility for students who want to stay fit and healthy while studying.
- Geyser for Hot and Coldwater: The university provides hot and cold water facilities in the hostels through geysers. This ensures that students have access to clean and hygienic water at all times.
- Playgrounds: The university has playgrounds where students can engage in outdoor sports and activities. This is a great way for students to unwind and stay active after a long day of classes.
- Cooking Gas: The university provides cooking gas facilities for students who want to cook their own meals in the hostel. This is a convenient option for students who want to save money on food and eat home-cooked meals.
- Auditorium: The university has an auditorium that is used for various events, such as seminars, conferences, and cultural programs. This is a great facility for students who want to showcase their talents and skills.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
- Affordable Tuition Fees: One of the biggest advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students is the affordability of the tuition fees. Compared to other countries like the UK, USA, or Australia, the cost of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is relatively low. This makes it an attractive option for students who are looking for a good quality education at an affordable price.
- Quality Education System: Kazakhstan has a well-developed education system, and the country is known for its high-quality medical education. The universities in Kazakhstan are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), and other international organizations, which makes it easier for Indian students to practice medicine in India or abroad.
- English Medium of Instruction: The medium of instruction for MBBS courses in Kazakhstan is English, which is an added advantage for Indian students. English is a widely spoken language in India, and most Indian students are comfortable with English as their medium of instruction. Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan in English makes it easier for Indian students to understand the course material and communicate with their professors and peers.
- Cultural Diversity: Kazakhstan is a country that is rich in cultural diversity. Studying in Kazakhstan provides Indian students with an opportunity to experience different cultures and traditions, which can be a valuable learning experience. It also helps students to develop a global perspective and adaptability, which are essential skills for a career in medicine.
- Modern Facilities: The universities in Kazakhstan provide modern facilities for students studying medicine. The classrooms are equipped with the latest technology, and the laboratories are well-stocked with modern equipment. The hospitals where students do their clinical rotations are also modern, and students get hands-on experience with modern medical equipment and technology.
- International Exposure: Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan provides Indian students with an opportunity to gain international exposure. They get to interact with students from different countries, which helps them to develop their communication and interpersonal skills. They also get exposure to different medical practices and treatment methods, which can be beneficial for their future careers.
- Internship Opportunities: Most universities in Kazakhstan offer internship opportunities to their students. These internships provide students with hands-on experience in a clinical setting, which is an essential part of their medical education. Students get to work with experienced doctors and nurses and learn from their experiences.
- Career Opportunities: Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan opens up a wide range of career opportunities for Indian students. They can choose to practice medicine in India or abroad. They can also pursue further studies in medicine or related fields. The degree is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), which means that Indian students can practice medicine in India after completing their studies in Kazakhstan.
Why Study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students?
- Cost-effective: One of the most significant advantages of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is the cost. Medical education in Kazakhstan is relatively affordable compared to other countries like the USA, UK, or Australia. Tuition fees are lower, and living expenses are also reasonable, making it an attractive option for Indian students who want to study medicine without breaking the bank.
- Quality education: Kazakhstan has a good reputation for providing quality medical education. The country has several medical universities that offer MBBS programs with a duration of five to six years. The universities are recognized by international organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO), and the degrees awarded are valid globally. The education system is similar to that of European countries, and students receive practical training alongside theoretical knowledge.
- English as a medium of instruction: Another advantage of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is that the medium of instruction is English. This is a significant advantage for Indian students as they are already proficient in the language. Studying in English makes it easier to understand the course material, interact with faculty members and fellow students, and take part in practical sessions.
- Global exposure: Studying medicine in Kazakhstan provides Indian students with a chance to experience a new culture and gain global exposure. The country is located at the crossroads of Asia and Europe, and it is a melting pot of cultures. Students get the opportunity to interact with people from different backgrounds and develop a global perspective. This exposure is crucial for students who want to pursue a career in medicine in a globalized world.
- Internship opportunities: Medical universities in Kazakhstan offer excellent internship opportunities. Students can gain practical experience in hospitals and clinics, which helps them develop the necessary skills required for their profession. The internship period is usually one year, and students get to work under the guidance of experienced doctors.
- Eligibility for foreign medical exams: Indian students who study MBBS in Kazakhstan are eligible to take foreign medical exams like the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) exam in the UK, or the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Exam (MCCEE). These exams are mandatory for Indian students who want to practice medicine in these countries.
- Easy admission process: The admission process for MBBS in Kazakhstan is relatively simple and hassle-free. Students need to meet the eligibility criteria, submit the required documents, and clear the entrance exam. Once they meet these requirements, they can secure admission to one of the many medical universities in the country.
Why should Indian students consider studying MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University?
Kazakh National Medical University is one of the top medical universities in Kazakhstan and is recognized by several international organizations such as WHO, MCI, UNESCO, etc. Some reasons why Indian students should consider studying MBBS in KazNMU are:
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses compared to other countries such as the USA, UK, etc.
- High-quality education with a focus on practical training.
- The curriculum is designed as per international standards and includes hands-on experience, clinical rotations, and research opportunities.
- The medium of instruction is English, which makes it easier for Indian students to follow the classes and communicate with patients during their clinical training.
- The university provides accommodation facilities for international students, and the city of Almaty is safe and student-friendly.
What is the admission process for Indian students in Kazakh National Medical University?
The admission process for Indian students in Kazakh National Medical University is straightforward and requires the following documents:
- A duplicate of the 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- A copy of the passport.
- Birth certificate.
- Medical certificate showing that the student is medically fit to pursue MBBS.
- Passport size photographs.
Once the documents are verified, the student needs to pay the admission fee, and their application is processed. The university sends the admission letter to the student within a few weeks.
What is the eligibility criteria for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University?
The eligibility criteria for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University are:
The student must have completed 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subjects.
The student must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the 12th standard.
Admission requires the student to have a minimum age of 17.
What is the fee structure for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University?
The fee structure for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University is affordable compared to other countries such as the USA, UK, etc. The total fee for the 5-year course is around $35,000, which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, and other charges.
What is the medium of instruction in Kazakh National Medical University?
English is the language used for instruction in Kazakh National Medical University .The University offers a 5-year MBBS course, and the first three years focus on theoretical knowledge and the last two years on clinical rotations.
What are the career prospects after completing MBBS from Kazakh National Medical University?
Indian students who complete their MBBS from Kazakh National Medical University can pursue a career in India or abroad. The degree is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO), which makes it easier for students to practice in India or any other country. Students can also pursue higher education such as MD, MS, or PhD in medical sciences.
Is the Kazakh National Medical University recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI)?
Yes, Kazakh National Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Indian students who complete.
What is the duration of the MBBS course in Kazakh National Medical University?
The duration of the MBBS course in Kazakh National Medical University is 5 years, which includes theoretical and practical training.
What is the hostel facility like for Indian students in Kazakh National Medical University?
Kazakh National Medical University provides hostel facilities for international students. The hostels are equipped with basic amenities such as furniture, internet connectivity, heating, and laundry facilitiesThe University provides gender-segregated accommodation, with dedicated dormitories for male and female students.
Is there any entrance exam required for admission to MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University?
No, there is no entrance exam required for admission to MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University. The admission is based on the student’s 10+2 marks and eligibility criteria.
What is the climate like in Almaty, Kazakhstan?
Almaty, the city where Kazakh National Medical University is located, has a continental climate with hot summers and cold winters. The temperature in summers ranges from 20°C to 35°C, while in winters, it can drop as low as -15°C.
What are the living expenses like for Indian students in Almaty, Kazakhstan?
The living expenses for Indian students in Almaty, Kazakhstan are relatively lower compared to other countries. The average monthly expenses for a student include accommodation, food, transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses, which can range from $300 to $400.
What is the teaching methodology like in Kazakh National Medical University?
The teaching methodology in Kazakh National Medical University is a mix of theoretical and practical training. The students are taught through lectures, seminars, and clinical rotations. The university also encourages research and practical among its students.
Can Indian students apply for scholarships in Kazakh National Medical University?
Yes, Indian students can apply for scholarships in Kazakh National Medical University. The university offers various scholarships to international students based on their academic performance and financial need.
Is it safe for Indian students to study in Almaty, Kazakhstan?
Yes, Almaty is a safe and student-friendly city. The university has a dedicated international student support cell that helps students with any issues related to accommodation, safety, or other concerns.
What is the medium of instruction in Kazakh National Medical University?
The medium of instruction and order in Kazakh National Medical University is English. However, the students are also required to learn the local language, Kazakh or Russian, to interact with patients during clinical rotations.
What are the career prospects after completing MBBS from Kazakh National Medical University?
After completing MBBS from Kazakh National Medical University, Indian students can practice medicine in India by clearing the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) conducted by the Medical Council of India. They can also pursue higher education in medicine or work in various countries around the world.
What are the eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University?
The eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University are:
- The student should have completed 17 years of age before 31st December of the admission year.
- The student should have completed their 10+2 education with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The student must have a valid NEET scorecard.
What are the documents required for admission to MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University?
The documents required for admission to MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University are:
- 10+2 mark sheet and certificate
- NEET scorecard
- Birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificate
Can Indian students work part-time while studying MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University?
Yes, Indian students can work part-time while studying MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University. However, they are allowed to work only 20 hours per week during the academic year and full-time during vacations. The university also provides job opportunities to its students in the form of internships and research projects.