Pioneering Your Path to Medical Excellence: Kazan Federal University Unveiled by Softamo Education Setting Sail…
The duration of doing an MBBS course in China is of either 5 years or 6 years. Foreign and international students studying there are taught in the English medium. In the country of China, a very good number of colleges and universities are there which have been recognized by the Medical Council of India. Alongside studying MBBS in some of the countries in abroad is very cost-friendly if one compares the different medical study institutions in India with the colleges and universities of other countries like the USA, Australia, the UK, and Russia.
The tuition fee, accommodations, travel expenses, rentals and food expenses are all very economical and less costly in the country China.
The eligibility criteria for the admission to a medical college or university in the country China are that the medical aspirant must need to have got at least 50% of the total marks in their 12th standard and must need to have qualified for the NEET (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) entrance exam to get admission in a medical college or university in China. Different colleges and universities may have different criteria, but for further details, you can check out the different official websites of the different colleges or universities individually as you like.
The advantage of Studying MBBS course in the country China is given below:-
- The cost of pursuing an MBBS course in the country of China is very low as compared to all the private medical colleges present in India.
- A very good number of colleges and Universities of China are recognized here by the Medical Council of India.
- Only a very small number of colleges or universities in the country of China require an English proficiency test there otherwise admission to almost all the other colleges and universities in China is a very easy process.
- There are a plenty of student exchange programs for the students who are pursuing MBBS in the country of China.
- Also, being close and neighbour to India communications from china to India and the other way around is also very easy.
Let us now discuss some pros and cons of studying in China
- It’s less costly than as compared to Indian colleges and universities.
- It is kind of easier than in India.
- The environment in China is also very good depending on the university.
- One gets a lot of time to study.
- One will get international exposure.
- If one is a foodie and vegetarian, then it will very difficult for them to survive in China.
- One has to give the license examination after passing out from china.
- Language is very also tough and one has to study it throughout the whole course even if one likes it or not.